Is it true?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by zacky_gt, Jan 16, 2005.

1. zacky_gt

zacky_gt Member

is it true that if u take shrooms while ur in puberty u can stay in the high stage forever? i know it sounds weird but mabye cos ur brain is still developing

2. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

the answer to you question is no. But i still would not recomend do ing them until your atleast 17. Im saying this because tripping is a very emotionally powerful expierence that most teens are just not ready for.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

since YOUR brain is still developing, evidently, you shouldnt take shrooms. :p

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya evidently u should shut up. LOL :p
    j/k

U wont stay high forever.

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

it would be cool if you could though.........

6. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

7. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

17? thats a little harsh, first boomers i took i was 12, same w/ freinds and we turned out fine, no badTrips. so i just think age dosn;t matter as much as knowlege of what your getting into.
    and the answer to your question is No.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

k obviously either havent

1. ever done mushrooms

2. ever done good mushrooms

seriously, i had done mush, smoked weed etc. for like 4 years before i did a batch of shrooms like 6 months ago

i did 5 Grams of dried shrooms then and had a BADD trip, before that day i never thought i could ever have a bad trip just because of my personality, but when i did these, for like 2 hours i thought i had to go to the hospital.

9. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

digitaldj's right. My russian friend (i mention that he's russian just so you can get a feeling for how hardcore he is) had a super bad trip. He was fairly experienced tripper (a dozen or so shroom trips under his belt) and he had half of an eigth (that's 1/16 ounce for those of you out there counting) a *tweaked balls*!

There was one point when he said that every person he looked at in the room looked like himself looking straight back at him, like there were 10 of himself in his house just chilling...

Be ready before you do a hallucinogen, if you aren't prepared for ego loss (the feeling of your "soul leaving your body") then don't shroom, because it will hapeen to you eventually...

10. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

i HIGHLY doubt anyone would want to trip forever because thats what is refered to as INSANITY.

and in the case of premature shroomers, i think the only thing youngins should worry about is having a bad trip simply because their not mentally ready for what hits them. i used to pop shrooms when i was 15, never had a bad trip, i finally found a new source last summer at 18, and the trips i recently took last summer seemed to have alot more to them since i have learned alot about the world and myself in the past 3 years. i think that the more knowledge you hold, the more you learn from phsychadelics.

11. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

I never heard that before... no matter how old you are you can't just stay tripping.

12. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

oh and becknudefck, nice sabbath sig. i have a shirt with that exact same pic of them exept the "black sabbath" logo is a different older one.

13. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

You can't die or go braindead from shrooms....:rolleyes:

14. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Of course it is possible to die from ingesting mushrooms.

15. zacky_gt

zacky_gt Member

hehe im russian 2

16. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

17. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

no that cant happen from shrooms...but i have heard that you can be stuck tripping for the rest of your life from doing too much acid..that would suck too

18. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Yet another myth.

Did whoever mentioned this to you also mention something about a dude who thought he was a glass of orange juice? Acid can cause flashbacks that's very true, but not constant tripping.

19. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

^as well as any emotional powerful experience.

20. someguy142

someguy142 Member

i took shrooms a little earlier than i should have and also all my friends that have taken them around 13 or 14. i personally had a not so good experience. i tripped extremely bad and even for someone who has smoked about a dub everyday i was freaking out and i coudlve sworn i was going to die. i wouldnt consider it a "bad" trip but i can tell u that it wasnt too fun but also i had smoked about an eighth that day along with about a 30 sack of shrooms. you could try them if you wanted but i wouldnt recomend it. also my friends have had similar experiences