Is it time to go back yet???

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Tuk_Tuk, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,
    so whos ready to go back to school. A week ago I couldnt wait to come home, but now I ready to get back and start learning again.....

Peace and Love,
    Jon

2. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i've been asking myself the same thing man... break has been so boring for me since i didn't go home... i just want to see all my friends again, start performing and studying again, and of course, start the parties again... :D

3. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Same here man, I only have a few friends that come home now, so every break home gets more boring, plus I live in the middle of nowhere. Can't wait to get back to an intellectually stimulating environment...

Peace and Love,
    Jon

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

no, i wish my break would be longer...i have to be back on jan. 3, so i wish i could stay home longer. classes start on the 17, but i have winter training for the swim team at school, so i have to back early...

5. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

im in HS and we go back the 4th. Im kinda not ready but kinda am. Its gotten boring since Xmas is over and stuff.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i couldn't wait for break, then it came and i couldn't wait to come back. now i'm back and i wish i was at home again. i think i'm just impossible to please