is it the same?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Jetblack, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ok i had a question, my friend is suffering from depression and many other tragedy's that are non mental, well i suggested to her that we try something to calm her down and for her to relax so we could talk to each other about some things she has been having trouble with, ive heard reports of E helping with depression etc but unfortunately ther eis no legit source where i live, i was thinking that oxy might be something good to take, it will relax us and maybe clear her mind for a bit and will be able to talk, is that a good choice? if not are there any pharms that would be a good choice? thx

2. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

ooh ooh . . . I'd stay away from the oxy . . . especially with the depression et. other mental anguish. Just my advice. It's really easy to get hooked and personally, my addictive tendencies are always heightened when I'm in the depressed phase. Try some skullcap tea mixed with valerian. For me, oxy was always JUSt as addictive as heroin. I'll keep you and your friend in my thoughts and blessings. Take care and hopefully your amiga can just rest easy. If you want to talk further feel free to PM me. I've suffered from many "mental issues" myself. It's tough and often overwhelming. I've had to deal with many lingering issues because of religious trauma, rape, abuse, and the many emotional problems (not to mention addiction to pain meds) that stemmed from having cancer . . . (which is supposedly in remission now). I love that line from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind . . . Clementine says, "I'm just a fucked up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind." That describes me to a T as well as many other beautiful women and men. Buena suerte. Blessed be, sweetie!

3. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

You're no doctor, bud.

Don't drug her. What the hell are you thinking?

At the MOST, smoke a joint with her.

If you drug her and kick off a psychotic episode, she'll rat you and you'll hang. And deserve it.

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

drugs are not good for depressed folks. when they come down theyll feel even more depressed. people with depression also tend to get addicted to drugs easier than others.