Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by LostNDaWoods, Apr 6, 2007.

1. LostNDaWoods

LostNDaWoods Member

I've tripped mushrooms several times. I've always taken the same amount as whoever I'm with at the time. I don't think I ever trip as hard as the people I'm with though. It always seems like they're completly out of their minds and I'm just chillin out. Does anyone think it is possible that I have some sort of biological tolerance to mushrooms? I'm really confused about this.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

its possiable.

3. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

You may want to possibly change your screnery. It could be that you need to have experiences alone. You may be focusing all your energies twords paying attention to how much fun they are having opposed to you. Try silent meditating in a seculuded area where no-one can bother you. Maybe a park or something. I can tell you, the spirituality of the experiance is what the tools purpose is for. Not as much for shits and giggles when we hang out with our friends all spgorffedmorphed dump trucking laughing our asses off. I am sure you will notice a differnce. Just dont talk to plants outloud.... someone might hear you and think you are a crackpot.

4. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

same shit happens to me, or has, to me it kinda feels like ive "mastered" the trip....sorta....

5. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

it all has to do with how your thinking about whats happening - thinking about how your thinking, about how they're thinking, about how you and your friends are all thinking independently about the situation but connecting it at the same time... if that makes sense.

6. BeaverKoffi

BeaverKoffi Member

if u think u mastered certain level, raise it... gain more.... develop.

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

theres all kinds of factors that will determine how hard you trip in comparison to your buddys. what youv eaten prior to ingesting mushrooms, how empty or full your stomach is, hydration, and from what iv gathered most importantly how your mind reacts to your trip. by that i mean that if your trying to hold yourself together you can and probably will (to varying degrees), but if you let go you'll "fall off the edge." so to speak. the thing iv come to notice about mushrooms is they will always try to push you alittle bit farther than your willing to go. if you show no resistance you find yourself really far out.

imo one hasnt mastered the trip until they let go completely. with no thoughts of return. its like a death and re-birth expirience.

theres so many things that keep the tripper more sober( by sober i mean holding onto "sanity".) some of these things could be social pressures or obligations, memory of their daily life (family, job, school, ect), their enviornment, fear of insanity, or fear of fully feeling whatever emotions arise.

though the kind of tripping im talking about isnt a social thing, nor is it fun. but there is a real power that can be found on the other side imo.

everything im trying to communicate here is based on my own expiriences, and the accumulative effect of my tripping history. perhaps it is not the same for me as it is you. psychedelics are strange.

8. PeaceColors33

PeaceColors33 Member

i haven't done mushrooms yet but i heard that they realy take you over if you make tea out of them

try that man
    peace

9. LostNDaWoods

LostNDaWoods Member

wow! so much advice from so many people. thank you all very much!

since my first post i've tripped once. seven of us split a half ounce (not alot i know, but we had newbies and didn't want them to be scared). i veered off from the group with my friend on our way into the forest and we had a beautiful time (even tho i think i could barely feel the effects). my friend was tripping for his first time and he had eaten the most, so him being completely out of his mind made it easier for me to just open up and let myself feel it. i think the fact that we were on an adventure helped a lot too, i don't like just sitting around waiting for it. my advice for everyone: go into the forest under a full moon. beautiful.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

It could be many things. I don't really think that you have a tolerance to them, but it is also possible. An other possibility is that you have more experience than the people you trip with. One other thing I've noticed is that people react different ways to mushrooms, I know I like meditating while others like to dance and wave their arms like a maniac, and some like to talk and talk and talk about the purple dinosaur living under the rug...