is it ok to hug and kiss your boss?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bonita95, Aug 2, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have been kissed by a female co worker at an another co worker's birthday party.

2. bonita95

bonita95 Member

thats true. math is so unnecessary usually i must say!
    thanks your very very very very very very nice :angel:

at least i'm fitting in as a babysitter so good family chemistry.

michael douglas and catherine zeta :)

we can marry when i'm older than 18 :love:

we like to talk so guess we are about the same mature/immature.

i want to marry if he wants me to.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Honestly is it the guy you are interested in or the idea of being a mom and wife? If it is the second one then you have lots of time to become those things and there is no reason to rush into it. If you do rush into it you are just setting yourself up to living with regrets 10 years down the line. You are young live a little.

4. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i'm fully grown :daisy:

tennis dress for me to play in.
    its a lot to jump into but i guess babysitting shows i can so far!

i don't mean to be besotted my motherhood but when i'm trying to at night it comes into my mind. so i guess my natural enjoyment is to be a mum :2thumbsup:

i only said father-type way cos my friend also got a dress from her dad recently :afro::mickey: etc

5. bonita95

bonita95 Member

at night i imagine being his wife when i'm in some moods and i imagine being a mum when i'm in other moods. so both :love::mickey:, i probably can't rush anyways cos he's sad about his wife :(

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

What I was asking is are you into him for the person he is? Not just the being someones wife and mom!

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

You're welcome. :)

Yep. I also know a girl who married a guy 25+ years older than she is. They now have a son together. So the age difference doesn't mean a lot to some couples. ;)

My partner is 21 years younger than me. We still connect way better than I do with most people my age, so really I still stand by what I've said previously; it isn't necessarily about how "mature or immature", but is about how well you two can actually connect/bond.

8. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Okay I don't want to piss on the age difference parade, because my lady is 13 years younger then me, but I am going to a bit! Yes I agree that age does not matter between two adults as long as they are compatible and connect well together. I do think that age difference does matter when one person is clearly an adult and the other one isn't quite there in life experience. In that situation it is harder for the young adult to have their own identity and become their own person. To each their own though. As long as nobody is getting hurt or controlled and everyone is happy it's all good.

9. Alternative_Thinker

I don't think anyone's getting hurt around here. ;)

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would like to ask what your relationship, was with this man before you became his babysitter. Reason I ask being from a small rural community, as a kid and even with our kids. Babysitters were always close friends family members or someone we knew. In larger cities things may be different. But I wonder what others might think. But in the end you have to know what you want.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Oh, I thought you were on age difference. I was looking at immaturity.
    But we are on the same page.

12. drumminmama

You are hardly fully grown in a neurological sense. Your brain is still developing myelin, and your capability to make good decisions is really just getting started.

Studies show that decision making capability matures during a person's 20s, that the teenage brain is less developed around sound judgement.
    Plus, life experience adds to maturity.
    Just because you likely aren't getting taller doesn't mean you are grown.

The second part of the quote screams to me you are looking for a daddy figure.

Now think about the differences in your life compared to your employer's.
    He has built a family, is raising a son and lost his partner.
    You simply say he is sad about this, like he lost a teddy bear.
    Widowers have incredibly complex emotions around loss.
    Can you even conceive of what he's been through? What that boy will go through? He lost his mommy, and you just want to waltz in and play house.

Babysitting isn't parenting by a long shot.
    Baby sitters are a less-than-nanny, an occasional house servant to keep the child on schedule, carry out the instructions of the parent(s).
    While a good baby sitter is prized in a neighborhood, no one thinks they are a part of a parenting team.

I wonder if you have ever held a job aside from part time childcare.

Perhaps it is time to spread your own wings and fly?

13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

There is much wisdom written here!

14. Alternative_Thinker

Whoa whoa, I think some people are thinking too much into this. For one thing, my belief is that we will NEVER stop developing, or maturing, evolving, or growing, or whatever choice of words you wish to use, until the day we die. We're always progressing, but one thing that's consistent about life is that we FEEL. It doesn't matter how old you are, or how young, we all FEEL, and it's just as real for young people as it is for so-called "adults". Just because one hasn't quite explained something via clever word choices, doesn't mean one doesn't FEEL them. To condescendingly discredit this instinctive capacity to FEEL simply based on age, to me, is a blatant insult not just to the young minds but to all emotionally rich entities as a whole. We FEEL love. We don't THINK it. We FEEL it. Love is to be FELT, not ANALYZED.

I compare Bonita's situation to my own because I'm in an inter-generational relationship myself where my partner is still in her teens. I don't know how well Bonita and her "boss" connect emotionally, but if they can develop a solid emotional bond, this can definitely become a lasting relationship. And why not? What is bad about pursuing something POSITIVE? I mean, it's not like they are trying to do negative things to others, or something horrible. This is about appreciating another human being which, I think, is wonderful. You don't over-analyze what you can appreciate naturally. Or at least I don't.

It also doesn't make any difference as to what kind of job she has, or how those jobs are perceived by society, in my opinion. That, and the romantic side of what Bonita and her boss share, are two separate things as far as I'm concerned. From what I can gather, she enjoys taking care of the child. And what father wouldn't appreciate that? It doesn't matter if she's a qualified live-in nanny, or a master in life strategy, nothing would work if the chemistry wasn't right. The most important thing is that a solid bond be made between two parties(in this case Bonita and the father and son). If one can accomplish this, then one may be able to make a huge positive impact on another's life. And, one does NOT need to be a rocket scientist to accomplish this, nor does one need to be mentally "mature" to do so. In fact, children accomplish this all the time, connecting people together and bringing peace and harmony within those involved. The reason: They don't base things on what jobs, or how mature, or what it means to do this or that...but rather, they simply FEEL. And in turn, they allow those around them, young and old alike, to also FEEL. It is adults who over-complicate things that essentially don't need to be. Perhaps this is something Bonita can discuss with her boss when the time is right. Plus, she already knows he's still a bit timid about the dating aspect, so I trust she will take things slowly.

One other thing: different cultures perceive this subject differently, too. I'm not from USA, and I come from a culture where this sort of thing is a little bit more tolerated. So, that definitely contributes to the way I perceive the matter as well.

15. bonita95

bonita95 Member

he lives a 25 min train ride from where i live. so we don't share the same town luckliy. since i moved in with him this week i seen none of my normal towns people :)

i only want to be his wife cos when i look at him i feel in love and also the lusts aspects of he sends a rush through my legs like crazy. even if he had no son i'd still want to live with him :love:

oh yeah i see what you mean now. no about maturity but instead about how we fit together! sounds smart and true thanks :)

i think if i rushed him a lot i'd hurt him cos he doesn't like dating yet. but he likes me enough to ask me to move in. and since i moved in this week he we have been cuddly and are a couple now! i guess the girls he was dating were too 'stranger'. i was like his friend first so it worked :love:

he is 190cm anyway so i don't think i can hurt him. i am 153cm.

16. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i've only done babysitting. i guess i could quit babysitting and do a different job. i can still live with him. since i moved in i never want to leave him, and i love his son too, both make me happy in opposite ways!

for sure we aren't complex just really fun and affectionate :):)
    guys my age are rude and rough during cuddling.

17. drumminmama

I'm guessing the move in was for her to be more of a nanny.

I suspect she is reading too much into her situation.

Or he could be muddled and taking advantage of a young woman without much experience.
    He could be doing that intentionally or unintentionally.

He could just be giving a dress to a girl who is dressing inappropriately and she can't read those social signals.

18. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I don't know they are cuddling now! How much further can marriage be?

19. bonita95

bonita95 Member

he lets me cuddle him whenever i like. so i think its obvious we are a couple. he said he wasn't ready to date cos he's getting over his wife :(. but it feels like we are a couple at home.

20. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I must say that I'm very glad that my boss is a respectful strong leader, someone I can look up to.
    If someone over you isn't worth anything, neither will your company be.