Is it normal??

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by sweetdreadlover, Apr 25, 2007.

1. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

To be really nervous about my midwife appointment on Friday??...Just wondering because my consultation appointment is on Friday andim getting butterflies....is this normal???

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

perfectly normal. espcially considering that you tried so hard for the babe!
    When I was pregnant the first time I counted down the days till my appointments, I LOVED going to them! You get to find out all kindsa cool things about ur baby and what's going on with you right now! The appointments I personally find are really fun! lol

3. sweetdreadlover

:)..that makes me feel better..i also like the fct that my midwife does appointments in your home so i dont have to go anywhere which is kinda nice

4. barefoot_kirstyn

that's really nice too. I'll be more comforting being in the comfort of your own home where you feel best. Are you having a homebirth, too? :)
    I always have to go to the offices, even though I'm using a midwife this time around since it's the only way I can get funded midwife care here. But I like going, lol

5. sweetdreadlover

yup i am having a homebirth..i just feel more comfortable...but i also have ocial anxiety disorder which makes it really hard to be around new people like that, and its gonna be hard

6. barefoot_kirstyn

i actually have S.A.D. too, so i know where you're coming from :)
    having her come to your home is really going to help. And you'll become much more comfortable with her over time :)

7. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

So, how did the appointment go today? Do you like her? Hope everything went well.

Kathi