Is it even possible anymore?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by K!nky, Dec 10, 2018.

1. K!nky

K!nky Members

I used to know ONE guy that could get LSD. I don't have contact with him anymore, but he was the one and only guys I've ever known who could get it regularly. Granted, I'm from the Midwest, so these things are harder to find. Is it that lsd has lost it's popularity or just that I'm in the wrong area. Half the people I talk to have never seen or heard of any....and at one point the largest lsd lab in the WORLD wasnt too far away....in an underground missle silo lol....

Has it just lost popularity due to the designer drugs? My location, or a crack down on it? I realize the darkweb is out there but it can be a gamble on there sometimes.

I've done a lot of things in my day and never have I had more fun (while feeling totally safe) than the handful of times I've dropped. I even swore off shrooms after I found out how much more fun/less stress acid trips were.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I believe LSD is more popular now than it's been at any time during this century. The darkweb or a festival is probably your best bet if you have don't have any contacts.

Orison likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's a very niche drug. Most people are afraid of it or not interested. Many dealers who can get like weed or coke can not get LSD. The network that sells LSD is very close and to have your hands on a lot of it often requires one to prove themselves. Other drugs just take money. If you have it then I will sell you some bulk and you can sell it again. LSD is definitely still out there though. It is known to be good quality in the last few years too if you can find it. Maybe this is also why major busts are rare and to many people LSD seems impossible to find. The people who make it are very smart and probably have very square jobs on the surface. But they hear you. This underground nature means they can make it when the time is right.

As far as "designer" drugs there are a few research chemicals meant to mimic LSD such as LSZ or NBOME. If these are legal in the chemist's area they could in theory sell "LSD" and do is legally. But doing this takes the same skill and equipment as making LSD. And in a legal case the police will still say LSD is manufactured. So overall I don't see the appeal of doing this unless you are 100% sure the RC is legal and you are covered.

Personally I saw A LOT of NBOME sold around 2012-204 when it was legal to order on the internet. The blotters were coming on art you would think has to be LSD too. For example pictures of Albert Hoffman of the Interstate 25 logo (I-25 like LSD 25 I guess) were huge in my area. It was clearly meant to make the user think it was LSD and it was very dishonest. I hated to see it.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

And if you are concerned about getting the aforementioned NBOME-type drugs or psychedelic amphetamines like DOB, I recommend getting an Ehrlich testing kit as those compounds will react differently to the testing kit.

The testing kit will probably not react differently to some of the LSD analogues tho.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. fluke

fluke Member

There seemed to be a noticeable drought for a long period but the rains have come.