Is it a conspiracy "theory" that...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

...the Catholic church, one of the most insidious and grotesque organizations of pedophile parasites in the world, supported the Nazis and ran the ratlines out of Germany following the war? Is it also a conspiracy theory that the Vatican plundered Nazi gold from the Swiss bank accounts of Jewish Holocaust victims?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just wondering because some might say it's a conspiracy theory.

2. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Holy Mackerel!!!

Well, i don't guess i could really expect Catholic parochial schools to have taught any of that, come to think of it. :rolleyes:

We won't get into all of the reasons why, but i don't think much of the Catholic church, to begin with, but this kind of association?

Was it at the very beginning of the Nazi movement? You know, that they may not have realized what Hitler actually planned?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

rats house is surrounded by a group of catholic penguins armed with lasers right now..

4. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Good Grief!

How far up north does he live, for crying out loud???

5. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

you think thats crazy...

[​IMG]

!!!!!

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Anything that violently refutes anything but itself is bad. This is the evil of Christianity.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

you have to keep in mind that it is a very high priority for the Illuminati to destroy Christianity...

All religion, for that matter...

Thats what Zeitgeist I was all about...

8. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

they both creep me out, so im gonna go with my gut feeling and say, yes, that is a "theory"...theyre both linked through the occult...symbolism, ritual..crazy shit...
    I can't see how any supposed 'official' religion can sit on so much wealth, and not spread it around a little bit... why hold saints and people like mother teresa when you currently are practicing the inverse of what they taught, lived and love?... its insanity i tellya

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, it is a priority for them to destroy Christianity because it no longer serves its purpose. So the same groups that gave us Christianity are now working to destroy it from within, to usher in their new age religion based on pantheism and earth worship. This all ties in with the "green" agenda also.

The primary purpose of the Catholic church has been to merge all the religions in preparation for the coming new age and a one world government/religion.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

nice new avvy, rat.