Is it 4:20 yet?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by kellyannw1968, Jun 30, 2013.

1. kellyannw1968

kellyannw1968 Guest

Hello All

I am looking for a community on line and hopefully in 'real life' although I live in Ann Arbor which has a reputation of being a Hippy Haven people have to remember we are Right next to Detroit...need I say more and the headlines in the A2 News lately have been Heroin Epidemic, ODs 30 in 15 days...they are trying to shut down our dispensaries?!
    Medical Marijuana has saved my life.
    I Googled ha who died the day I was born 7/2/68 because I certainly don't feel like I was born in the right ERA.
    As I mentioned I am seriously thinking about moving so I can frolick in the autumn mist - does anyone know the directions to Honah Lee :daisy:

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i love ann arbor. never really met any hippies there, but it's still one of the best college towns i've been to.

it's still 30-45 minutes to detroit, isn't it?

and yeah, that heroin shit is pretty much everywhere these days. i don't know why it's so big all of a sudden, but everywhere i go all the talk is of the local heroin epidemic.

anyway, welcome.