Is it 2 late 4 me...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by teehova, May 11, 2007.

1. teehova

teehova Member

I kno im a month behind i should have started around 420 but I was unable. But i would like to get started by the end of this month and I can come correct. If I should start this grow should I pre-dig then seed. I should mention it would be in the south where it is already extremely hot and sunny.

2. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

Get started, your window is closing fast. Germinate the seeds as fast as possible and get them growing. You have about 2 weeks, imo before its too late, of course depending on where you live.

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Yea get out there and start planting. I am a little late too. Im in the process of germination.

4. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

It's never too late! Indoor grows only veg for about a month. You still have plenty of time to veg outdoors and the Sun is a lot stronger - so you will still get good growth! Just don't waste any more time.

Yes, predig a good sized hole and put potting mix in (like a big dirt pot). You may need to create some partial shade to protect the new sprout, reduce the amount of shade gradually untill it is a few inches tall - then full sun.

5. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

I never think in terms of indoor grows. The pros of outdoors just out weighs the pros of indoors, imo. Then again I am outside most of the time.