is he addicted?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by serra, May 31, 2004.

1. serra

serra tentacle girl

sorry, this might sound weird, or... creepy. or something. :eek:

lately my boyfriend has been saying that he thinks he might be addicted to sex. he says it jokingly, but he has mentioned it enough i think he might actually be concerned. he says that whenever he is around me he is horny and he just wants sex like all the time.

i tell him that's normal for a 20 year old guy! but just wanted to ask. guys if you were around your gf constantly would you just wanna get down all the time? we have sex regularly, and we live together, so we are around each other a lot. he says it can almost get annoying sometimes because we are together so much and he just wants sex a lot of the time, and it gets frustrating for him. because i mean, i can only put out so much! :p

i dunno. some other thoughts would be appriciated. :)

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Well if he means ALL the time I can sympathise. Damn girl what are you feeding him lol. I know some people can be but maybe hes just juiced up cause of something. Any major changes in life for either of you?

3. serra

serra tentacle girl

hmmm..... not that i can think of? what do i feed him?? tooo much loving i think!!

hehe. but really. i dont like shunning him away! but i'm just not in the mood for sex 24/7! maybe i should put on some pants and stop taunting him?? hehe no, well, i mean, RIGHT NOW i am wearing undies but he's playing video games and not paying me any attention. Rafhh sorry, it's late and i'm not making any sense.

4. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Member

i get the same treatment from my ex boyfriend we r 20 as well and basically its a never ending sex fest so i learned that having hobbies when he's sleeping is the only way to go i feel like a prisoner my pussy and i

5. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Member

you from winnipeg awesome

6. jamestowne

jamestowne Member

Yeah, tell him to get a hobby, like something active ya know? So he's occupied for a good while AND wears himself out. I know with my ex if we just sat around all day I'd be horny all day as well but like hiking and basketball and whatnot helps to keep it within reason.

Peace

7. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

if he wants sex all the time and u cant cope, you could just try some oral or you could give him handjobs...? but yeh, i agree he should go and get a hobby to keep him busy and keep his mind off sex for a while!

hey btw you're from winnipeg, thats really cool, it's my second home after england :)

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

well alrighty! getting the boy a hobby DOES sound like a good plan! :p he says though sometimes when he's at work or with friends he still can't stop thinking about me?? which can cause some.... discomfort! hehe.

i dunno. i guess i am just too sexy! :rolleyes: hahaha just kidding, silly horny boy!

hey crazy gurl! that's cool you are from winnipeg too! it's rockin here. no snow today!

9. Spinner

Spinner Member

I am addicted to sex as well.
    Are there any Sex Addicts Anonymous Meetings?
    :D

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah there is. My step dad went to 3 sessions to get back into the house

11. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

A HOBBY, yes...

For me and my boyfriend personally, sex occurs much more when we are BORED and have nothing to do. It's like "hm...what can we do?" and then the hornyness comes and yeaaaah..

I definitely think being preoccupied helps a lot!

Good luck with that, dear :)
    <3

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

id say if his appetite is too much for you then fuck a hobby, you two should get a girlfriend.

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Hey yeah. Thats an idea... Cept after a while it could tear one of the people out of the relationship... thirds are a tricky business.

14. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

I find my level of horniness changes with the seasons. It is spring in Canada and that may have an affect. I am writing from Australia where it is Autumn just before winter. Our sex lives continues, but I notice a change in my level of absolute desire. It mellows a little and the motive for initiating sex is more for companionship and those delightful pleasurable sensations that only sex can bring rather than being driven by a more frantic urge.

You and your boyfriend need to find a compromise where you are not resentful about too much sex, and he is not frustrated by too little. Otherwise you are headed for trouble.