Is everyone in alaska running from something?

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Purple44, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Purple44

Purple44 Members

Hi I'm sure you've heard that, too. Not that "running" is always bad, I guess but thought it'd be an interesting topic.

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Had the same feeling in Western Montana......and one night “the falcon” of “The falcon and the snowman” asked to use our phone, I found out just a few minutes after he left he had just robbed the bank at the base of the mountain. Later who he was.

3. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I was outside. Then ran away from that

4. Bad Bob 1962

Bad Bob 1962 Members

Of course, it's only rude to ask what from.

myndtyme likes this.
  5. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

active-denial-system.jpg Yeah, probably from the govt's 5G electromagnetic ray cannons:):).......PONDER PEOPLE PONDER, THE HORRIBLE TRUTH IS HERE
    ..NOW!!!!

6. Bad Bob 1962

Bad Bob 1962 Members

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would not call resistance to being robbed of your own thoughts a retreat, strategic or otherwise.

now for magnetic ray cannons, i have to wonder if that mysterious 'havana syndrom' is not a result of some similar technology, not neccessary intentionaly directed.
    i mean it could be but it could also come from things people make without realizing its related to this kind of technology.

what highschool kid wouldn't be tempted to remotely pinch someone? not thinking about possible furthur implications they're immediate intent.