is everyone having a good day?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Jaz Delorean, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

i am, well i'm having a reasonable day... i've been listening to Muse and eating yogurt, but I miss Luchi and it's raining.
    i went to town to buy a three cornered hat
    but there weren't any,
    no-one seemed to worry about that...

jaz

2. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

im having a frustrating day...needed to do my shirt pattern cutting today but ive left my shirt block in london and the lady who sells the calico wasnt in today. it has to be in tomorrow at 9 so im a little grrrr...plus the sky is grey which never helps

but apart from that im cool..goin to the fan club tonight with miss kate and miss sarah which should be fun

3. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

woke up stupiedly early for a student (9.45) made it for my lecture in the philosophy of sexual relasionships (kinky)

ummm ate some food, and accidently spilt soup on my bed (tits)

ummm....played guitar...and umm...thatssssssss it i believe....

got an amnesty meeting with louise after

and then i miiight just relax, or do my essay, or both...who knows!

4. Jaz Delorean

wow hello you're online... :) *hugs*

5. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

yes i am but i cant go on msn cos i gotta type my stupide tech notes sorry! loves you x

6. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I'm having a pretty shit day. I woke up at 6:00 which was stupidly early. As I was feeling hell-ish I didn't get up untill 11am. I decided that I would maybe go into college for my afternoon lessons so I had a shower. I didn't feel much better I decided to stay at home and do some work instead. So I tried to do some revision...but didn't get as far as opening my books. Then I sat on here to waste some more time until my friend finishes her driving lesson.

So all in all it has been a bit of a waste of time.

7. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

It's been a day in which my flaws, insecurities, stupidity and all that is wrong with me shows - which is pretty large amount of me.

But yeah, great day other than that.

8. Jaz Delorean

day getting better as i just bought my Levellers ticket for preston woohoO!

9. Koolaid

Koolaid Member

Day is getting better ...Got up at 5am and went to work....Now am home and am gonna go and see white noise at the cinema....then come home and sleep..ALOT!..Well till 5am tomorrow :)

10. roly

roly Senior Member

ok i guess...hectic but not as much as it has been...lots of work (stupid 4 alevels) but i got my 18th sorted so feeling a bit better.
    Roly.xxx

11. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Not bad.. had the day off work (well i am having the rest of the week off).. chatted to a few decent people around here.. stopped some perv looking at kids on the net (its in the hands of the police) and well thats about it realy...

oh i would like to know what 'white noise' is like it looks alright , but looks can decieving ??.

12. Jaz Delorean

someone said its rubbish and you shouldn't waste your money on it...
    i haven't heard any positive comments on it at all really.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I was thinking ..... Michael keaton + dramatic role + 'GHOSTS' = A tragic attempt to revitalise career (it worked for Bruce willis :p ).. no real reason to waste my money on it (i thought 6 sense was crap). I can wait 2/3 years till it is on TV

...thanks

14. theleprechuan

theleprechuan Member

whoohoo school was canceled becuase of snow, my days been great woke up at 11am, sat around knitting and playing sega and listening to music, talked to my boyfriend on the phone, he's up at college, now i'm hungry so i'm going to eat.

15. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I went to see my friend Hannah.. Then hung out with muh Mother.. then went to asda...

Pretty eventful day for me..

And I'm feeling good :H

16. Carlos

Carlos Member

blewwwp

i feel greasy an tierd :p, i have the day off o collage an i always feel like im waistin time, i spent yesterday evnin trying to write my comedy act, at the same time as doing my essay and had my guitar im lap to make me feel musical ..

all i achived from this was one or 2 new riffs, an tierd now owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i wish i could sleep

17. Jaz Delorean

you feel greasy?? :eek:

18. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

I failed my History exam this morning
    It's freezing cold

But I have the rest of the day to myself and usually I'd be in Communication Studies now

So it is a good day :D

19. Carlos

Carlos Member

you feel greasy?? :eek:

ye well i probably need to ash but its probably the taste of my breakfast.

eeh i make my own vocabulary:p

20. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

greasy??? um. yowser! speaking of grease....I'm rather hungry. nunmnunmunmnunm nibbles tasty snacks. hahaha. ah. hmm. yesyes. fun. ooo special people are online wow!!!!! must watch neighbours soonly as tasty cutepot of a serbian dude called luka is really in love with his half sister. intriguing storyline. hope he doesn't disappear, he's the only cute one in the prog. apart from that tv is silly. coronation street is apparently getting better, but i don't watch it so wouldn't know..

today we had school inspectors in watching us play music. creepy. my bassoon reed was fluffy and dying so my playing sounded like a herd of tranquilised carrots.