Is DEA watching us?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by ccn, Nov 22, 2005.

1. ccn

ccn rookie

With tecknology today and the war on drugs I am wondering How secure this site is? I am not trying to scare aneyone but BIG BROTHER is theret to me. If the DEA is monitering one of us is he monitering all of us? Hackers arnt just kids theas days, their are hakers in the GOV. too. I am new to this site and support it and every one on it (MOST). It is a fantastic forum for us to learn and evolve into true hodiculturelists (you know what I mean). Because I donated to this site my name Credit card # and info is know tied to it. Can any one ease my mind?

2. SG69

SG69 Member

Well it goes for any website that has educational information about illegal things. I'm a member of another forum that has software piracy written all over it. However, if the feds did crack down on it could they really even prove anything? I mean afterall, forums are just text basically.

3. Psykadelik_Budsmoka

Psykadelik_Budsmoka Member

I don't care i live in germany, and the dea can lick my hairy ass... Well, the DEA is as criminal as the mafia... They don't only hack, they kill and trade drugs themselves, the fucking hipocrites!

4. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

tru tru vops r the worst man.

5. HerbalTea

HerbalTea Member

Heya ccn-It sure is worth at least a passing thought, about security. And now we've got the NSA doing domestic spying/eavesdropping, supposedly in the name of anti-terrorism, but ya just KNOW who's more likely to get caught up in their draconian, fascist nets. And while Psyk does have a point, Marc Emery prob'ly thought HE was perfectly safe in Canada, too. Those gov't assholes have a lot of pull, my friend, even in foreign countries, and can make your life difficult, even if they can't necessarily touch you.

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

nasty lil buggers arnt they.

7. syd

syd Banned

They usually post threads like "Hello, I am a hip young bopster who would like to purchase some marijuana in Texas, El Paso" no imagination....

8. Psykadelik_Budsmoka

Psykadelik_Budsmoka Member

Many of these buggers sell drugs themselves! The fuckers secrure the own farms for Coke or Grass, or Heroine and LSD... They only let the drugs pass, when the farmers pay, or the connection pays, or if they produce them theirselves! They (CIA&DEA) raid groups for example Communists in South America and destroy their drug plantations, mainly Cocaine, Opiates and a low amount of Cannabis. But like always money makes the world go round. If the mafia pays, they leave them, even fascist milices are left in peace, when they pay, and support the US!

They ruin peaceful families, who just wanna live in peace, and fuck, who cares, maybe daddy sometimes smokes a joint, and when they recognize they squash the shit out of him!
    I think this is a violation of the U.S. Constitution(written on Hemp)

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Yup, the DEA watches our every move... you better grab the shotty and go look outside, they are probably after you RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

10. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I would of been locked up long ago if posting on the web was anything to worry about

11. THEPRO

THEPRO Member

I have had the plessure as a window cleaner to walk thru and talk to the natourious dea folks there mostly normal people who understand the unimportance of busting your closett settup so thank your local gakker zombie(meth addic)for taking the attention off of us good stoner people....overgrowthegoverment...THEPRO

12. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

I thought the DEA was watching me....
    Then I discovered it was just the local plumber, who had bought an old cop car at an auction. Sure looked scary enough to see them drive by lookin my way. Turns out he is a good friend of my neighbor the electrician, and was checking to see if he was home!
    This all came not too long after the local homeowners accociation posted threats in thier minutes through the backwoods newspaper here. About how they called the sherrif and no-one was concerned- so they called the newsmedia and DEA and the plants were removed. Fucking assholes. They actually called the dea about my outdoor garden last year. The sheriff was not concerned because he had pictures of my documented medical grow already.
    The plants were removed because the highschool kids were giving me problems ripping offmy moms that were outside. I was actually shocked a few weeks later to see the minutes for the Acc. meeting posted stating the above info.
    I was pissed that they made it look like they forced me to remove my plants- when I actually just brought them into my bedroom.
    But figured I should probably lay low and keep quiet about it ;) L.O.L.
    NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS WAS WHEN I STARTED NOTICING THE PLUMBER AND HIS OLD COP CAR DRIVING BY MY HOUSE STARING.
    I was actually paranoid for about six weeks on that one...! L.O.L.
    I even got a couple friends paranoid- that i felt should know I was being watched.
    Fortunatly it was all a false alarm, and the DEA or newsmedia isn't concerned about a small garden either. Because the phone calls did happen, just no-one was interested...
    there were over a million plants uprooted in cali this year. I believe at least 90% of them were grown by mexican immigrunts working for some cartel- or working alone.
    If your a US BORN CITIZEN- the chances are the DEA is hoping you'll make a profit off it- so the money stays here long enough for them to figure out a way to tax it.
    Im hearing they are asking clubs for growers 10-99 forms this year......

13. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Just assume big brother is ALWAYS watching and act accordingly.

14. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

anyone that thinks there not bein monitered here is a fool..

15. AllieCat

AllieCat Member

It's not illegal to talk about drugs; it's only illegal to use them.

[​IMG]

16. skip

skip Founder Administrator

For the time being... That can change.

They've already tried to make just linking to drug information illegal. But the idiots in power couldn't figure out how to make information illegal...

17. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

the best goverment is that, that is in debate ,,least when it comes to the global political myth some folks have no choice to bow down to. ;)

we are all still fucked.. ;)

well,, you know what i mean brother..

luv n lite..

18. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

If it were not for my medical status, Id be paranoid as heck to visit this or any other site. I was actually a member of this site at the time i got my med status- but was growing in a 2x4 closet so not too worried.
    Now i got a bedroom full- but the sheriff has taken pictures of my outdoor garden and documented my med grow. I dont grow more than 60 plants usually- way below enough for the feds to worry about. With two or three scripts here- our numbers are even covered- by exemptions of course.
    Screw it if the sherriff can take pics I figure it's ok for me to share a few with my friends online. I don't aknowledge federal laws because they dont aknowledge my vote- I figure turnabout is fair play. I keep it way below the "99" federal limit though.
    I grow as many as I need to keep us in smoke- now I need an upgrade so the grow pays for itself- we are moving to a bigger place and leaving the grow- because it's been documented it's safe here.
    Any cop wsting his time trying to bust me for posting online- will more than likely find a lawsuit for depriving disabled people of thier right to study medicine instead.

19. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Well, most people on here admit to using them...

HHB is right...anyone who thinks this place isn't monitored by the Fed's is an idiot.

Even a police officer-in-training told me that it's totally monitored, one day when he saw me searching around these forums...

20. rmorgan

rmorgan Member