Is Cum a Hinderance or Benefit?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by topper, Jun 6, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Is Cum something that enjoy as part of your lovemaking, or does it restrict your pleasure together?
    It wasn't anything that I ever wanted to play with. When old homophobic ideas were dispelled, another world of fun developed.
    It was annoying when birth control was an issue, but it turned into another situation when it wasn't an issue.
    We made it a fun part of our play, rather than yucking out over it.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. skinny.jeans

skinny.jeans Members

Benefit... I absolutely loving having it in me, on me, all over me etc... it’s a reward for good work.

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Cum is the goal when having sex I always thought. My wife doesn't really like it, she would go clean up right after. I never do A little cum never heart and a shower in the morning take care of it. We always made love on my side of the bed so she didn't have to sleep in the cum.
    I have slept in cum many many times. I have walked around all day with cum in my pants. Now I am oral bi I love it when a guy cums in my mouth, I play with it in my mouth a bit before I swallow.

4. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’m not sure it’s the cum itself that gives me enjoyment, but rather making him cum - as in making him feel that good. Although that feeling when you get all warm, wet and squishy as he cums inside me is pretty cool.

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I really love the feeling of cuming in my wife's tight pussy. She says she loves the feeling when warmth of my cum flows in the depth of the vagina. I am sure you enjoy the feeling of hot cum, and rigid penis stroking the aroused vaginal tissues. Do you love to ride the man while you are on top?

Mandykepp likes this.
  6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love the feel of my hubbys cum, love playing with it, tasting it & feeling inside any of my holes.

7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cum is part of sex and it's never been a hindrance with anyone I've been with. It's hot!

sae68 likes this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Cum sure is hot. Tastes good, great lubricant and has some nutritional benefits:

"Semen contains both albumin (a protein structure) and free amino acids. The proteins come from the prostate, whereas the amino acids come from the seminal vesicles.[1] A review of several studies found the average amount to be 5040mg/100mL, whereas albumin made up 1550mg of the 5040mg. Although an overall percentage is impossible to calculate due to varying specific gravities of semen and protein content,[2] it is close to 50% protein by weight (although no volume)".

Simon :)

bigredinmass likes this.
  9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It depends, because I think it could be both. I think it has to do with how a person perceives it all, usually based on their sexual performance.

10. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Love it inside me but can't stand sticky So it has to stay there.

TAZER-69 and waynedunn like this.
  11. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Quoting scientific data about the benefits of semen doesn’t make anybody want to taste or play with it more... it’s the thought of cum that makes people horny for it, and it doesn’t appeal the same to everyone. I get that. But for me usually I think it’s sexy and kinda look forward to my guy cumming

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    erofant and TAZER-69 like this.
  12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

oh yes.......we all like the anticipary build up and the gorgeous explosion!

simon :)

13. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Id say a hindrance but I do love cumming. ?.

14. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

Cum is hot I love to cum in my wife’s hot pussy!
    I also love to cum on my hard cock when I ejaculate my hot load!

bananaman321 likes this.
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love it.

waynedunn and Porter1919 like this.
  16. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've been with women that liked it an some that didn't.
    My ex loved it the only place I came was in her mouth.

17. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

I shoot a lot of cum so the visual stimulation I get from giving a big facial or covering a pair of tits adds to my sexual pleasure.

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. Green Eye 7

Green Eye 7 Members

With the right guy, I love cum deposited in my ass as part of my sexual experience with a guy. It is the sign of my ability to pleasure him. If I top a guy then I prefer in his ass or if he chooses, I will pull out of his ass so I can cum in his mouth.
    With a woman I love to cum in her vaginally or very rare, anally.

19. JS420

JS420 Members

The more cum the better!!! My cum all over her and me, her cum all over her and me. The more cum the merrier!! Slipping and sliding around and licking cum off every part of each others bodies!!! Sweat, saliva and cum everywhere. The more of those bodily fluids being exchanged the better!!!:):):):p:p:D

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  20. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I love cum l like on me I like the taste of it and l love it in all three holes