Is Bush the Lifetime President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Please tell me I am not the only one who finds this disturbing....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/president-bush-forever_b_15375.html

President Bush Forever!
    --Bob Cesca

The National Guard honored President Bush with a life-size bust at a gala ceremony in Washington, DC on Thursday. And what's the bronze Bush wearing?

A flight suit.

[​IMG]

But that's not the scary part. Notice the inscription on the marble pedestal.

[​IMG]

The inscription noting the duration of Bush's presidential term doesn't read "2001-2009." It reads "2001-BLANK." In other words, the statue says he's going to be president from 2001 through infinity! Everyone knows that Bush is supposed to leave office in January of 2009. No mystery. No uncertainty. The 22nd Amendment makes it so. It's the law. No gray area.

Or is there?

I knew this would slip out somehow, but I never thought the leak would come from a statue. Is someone at the National Guard trying to warn us? Does President Bush plan to use his Executive authority under his wartime powers to cancel the 2008 election because a change in leadership here might embolden the terrorists? The statue says 'yes.'

Go to the White House website and confirm that I didn't Photoshop a damn thing. It's absolutely real.

Um.

RUN!

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

maybe he get's killed in 07?...................or impeached.

3. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

exactly. This isn't scary. It's stupid.

4. brothwood

brothwood Member

thats pretty damn gullible really isn't it :p
    are you usually this paranoid (no need to answer i do know the answer)
    peacex

5. wrat

wrat Member

yes, yes he will be UNLESS you, yes you do something about it

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

There's enough Bush brothers to keep the Bush Royal Family going for many years.

7. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

And when Bush does leave office in 2009, of course this doesn't mean Rat was wrong. In fact it makes him even more right. It means the conspiracy was true but due to the hard work of Alex Jones and the people who send him money, the conspirators had to come up with another plan.

8. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Seriously you're just being way too paranoid this time. :rolleyes:

9. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I think they just put that because theres a chance Bush wont be president until Jan. of 2009. Once hes done being president they will inscribe that on the statue.

10. Green

Green Iconoclastic

On the other hand he has taken a huge tool on the eigth amendment, which forbids tortue, excessive fines, and excessive bail, but he'd still have a huge problem getting past the 22nd.

11. citrus_seas

citrus_seas Senior Member

Then maybe someone should assinate them just they did the Kennedys

12. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

A lot of Americans had a disdain for royalty in the 60s and earlier but they seem to like it today. It's kind of a contradiction of the hardcore Bush supporters that they claim they want freedom and independence yet at the same time they support royalty. You can imagine what the right wing would be saying if Clinton had a son who was president.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am not convinced it means anything in particular. I am not being paranoid, either. I simply posted it because I found it to be rather odd, but certainly not surprising when you consider some of the things that have occured under Bush.

Whether Bush remains in office past his term or not, doesn't make a huge amount of difference when it really comes down to it, because the globalists will always elect whoever will work for them. Whether it's Bush or some other puppet, it won't make a heck of a lot of difference. It will always be someone that is pro-world government and anti-constitution. It will always be someone that is willing to work for the multinational corporations and central banks, without having any guilt about selling out the country and its people.

If you don't meet that criteria, you don't get elected. That's just a fact.

For all the know-it-alls that want to mock and call me paranoid, are you even familiar with this bill?

It's not as far-fetched and "paranoid" as some of you would make it out to be. We are living in strange times. There are people in this country who would have no qualms about making Bush fuhrer. The people quick to laugh and label it as conspiracy nonsense, I believe, are falling right into the trap. I can see some people could easily laugh themselves right into enslavement, thinking it's all a joke.

So go ahead. Laugh and watch your TV and play your video games. Be mindless, consuming idiots. In the end, the joke will be on you.

I will continue to look at things with a critical eye in light of what is happening all around us, no matter how silly it might seem to the naysayers. To me, ridicule is flattery.

14. Aristartle

I wasn't ridiculing you. I just disagree insofar as that this article isn't any better than watching tv.

15. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not yet, but you're willing to learn if nessesary? :)

I have wondered if we will get a 2008 election. My problem is that, if not, my responce is REVOLUTION!! Once I figure out how to have an effective non-violent revolution, I'll be ready.

16. MikeE

I should look into the anti-Marcos revolt and the recent orange thing in Ukraine.

17. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Spending too much time on conspiracy theories isn't much better than playing video games. It has a way of becoming a time consumer in its own right. Not to say that all conspiracy theories are baseless, but they have a way of consuming people if too much time is spent on them and if they are used for trying to explain every event.

18. Aristartle

well put. thank you.

19. MikeE

There has never been a documented case of a sucessful secret conspiracy.

20. Aristartle

yes there has.