is bigger better?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by retrofishie, May 22, 2004.

1. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

I've heard soo many guys say that they don't like big breast because they don't know what to do with them, they like little A or B breasts.

in you honest opinion, what is better?

2. BigBong

BigBong Member

I prefer B-C's.. D's+ tend to get stretch marks =P

3. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

I've heard lots of guys say they like a "handfull", the rest is just a waste.

4. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I like nice tits. Too small and I'm not interested... I want something I can play with, hold, squeeze tight, lick, suck on, etc.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it depends.

but an ideal size is a c i suppose.

6. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Is bigger better? I think it just depends on the woman.

7. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

It depends on proportion. A slim girl looks lovely with a nice 'B'. A curvy girl looks good with a 'C'. A younger lady I have recently been with is 'D' and they look good on her, although I do prefer smaller.

I haven't been with so many big-breasted girls, so I suppose it is nice to have some substantial breasts to play with for a change.

8. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

most of my gfs have had big boobs. i feel blessed. in elementry school it was kool to be with the girl with big tits.it's pretty sad now that i think of it. but funny in a way. i like big. they're fun. more is better

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i say bigger the better im a chest man so if u got DD"s hell yes im all for it

10. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

All the guys look at me alot. I'm a 38A....

11. mlg32

mlg32 Member

oh I love big tits, i love to lay my head between them , suck and kiss and lick them squeeze them oh they are so nice and soft and my baby has really nice ones!!!!

12. dibblydowcus

dibblydowcus Member

I think that nipple size is as much a factor, usually massive tits mean huge dinner plate sized nipples....not the best!....

Still that's only one opinion, and you had to ask!

13. willpower

willpower Member

more than a mouthful is a waste....

in elementry school it was kool to be with the girl with big tits.....what elementary school were you in?

and bigbong... stretch marks are sexy...

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i like handful sized breasts... small breasts arent bad..... real real big ones can be a lil too big tho..

15. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I care more about firmness, nipple size, and shape

16. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

my bra size is 36-I. (i guess you could say i have a lot of "waste".) i have a love/hate relationship with my breasts. i have noticed that with many men, their IQ lowers in proportion as cup sizes around them go up. when i was younger and prettier i was aware that a lot of men got really stupid around me. and i'll admit i used to enjoy watching otherwise intelligent (such as they are - j/k) males turn into drooling morons when i wore low-cut tops.

but, after 2 babies, they are heavy, they have stretch marks, they hurt a lot sometime, and they get in the way. i have to have my bras custom-made (i recommend http://www.decentexposures.com, comfy organic cotton hippie bras for any size), and that gets very expensive. my doctor says they will probably not get smaller after i stop nursing, since they didn't last time, but she doesn't recommend a breast reduction for various reasons which i won't go into here. i nurse my daughter, and i'm really wishing she'd hurry up and wean already because i'm tired of feeling like a snack bar instead of a person, and like my body isn't my own. it's gotten to the point where i really don't enjoy having my breasts touched at all. so anyway, in the long run, bigger boobs have really not been better for me.

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I had one boyfirend who had the perfect reply to that 'it's only a waste to guys who wouldn't know what to do with it' he was being nice I actually know from his past that he likes them smaller but it was nice to hear.

18. gratefullydead

gratefullydead Member

I LIKE SMALL BREASTS IN MY OPINON A OR B IS PERFECT IT JUST MATTERS ON HOW COOL THE GIRL IS! BUT SMALL BREAST ARE BETTER!

19. rg420

rg420 Member

I 100% agree with you...

20. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

Each to there own.... i personally think i would look stupid if my chest was bigger then what it is