Is anyone here into herbal medicines/ethnobotanicles?

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by StpLSD25, Nov 19, 2012.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

So I wanted to find someone else in this area who is into herbal medicine. Primarily, just to talk about it. But trading, or going in halves on herbs, also seems plausible.

I have extra Damiana, Hops flower, Lotus leaf red poppy and, motherwort.

If you have no herbs to trade I suppose I could sell an ounce of any of the above for cheap. However, I'm not advertising. I just want to find someone local who shares my interests.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I have some stuff growing around here, these last few years I haven't been active with gardening so the perennials are just taking over, along with the weeds... The interest is there, the spirit has left me though...

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Awesome! I didn't know that! My herbs are most all purchased. However, I'm very tempted to grow Kratom, Dagga and, Sinuchucui (Sp?) Only I'd need heat lights and a set up for Kratom, cause it's very sensitive to cold.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I should grow some stuff inside but I have cats, and this house is cold during the winter. So a lot of stuff wouldn't make it here.

5. AbsolutHip

AbsolutHip Guest

I am partnering up with a college classmate of mine in an all natural cosmetics business and her interest is VERY strong in growing all the herbs in house as to maximize the reinvestment of profits.

I would love to learn if you have time.