is anyone around with whom I can talk to??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, Apr 1, 2007.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

grr.......... this sucks...... that dog was like losing a brother.

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

*hugs* I know how you feel. I still have yet to get over the death of my dog and she died when I was 13...it's hard. I can't even imagine how crushed I would be if something happened to one of my beloved cats. I'm sorry you lost someone so dear.

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

its going to be hard on easter.... when I go back home...... I know I would still feel his energy there..... IM sure of it....... but still.........

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( We lost our family dog Lucy this past July, and I couldn't believe how fucking hard it was. She was 14 and overall in good health and her death was a total shock. If I go into how she died I'll get way too sad. I actually had a dream about her earlier this week. I found her right outside a cave and at first she acted weird and almost feral, but after I pet her and she recognized me she relaxed and went back to her normal, happy self, wagging her tail and happy to see me. I thought we had lost her but she had just gotten lost in a cave for a few months. Then I fucking woke up. I couldn't help but start crying, I was so disappointed that it wasn't real.

I think it was so particularly hard because she was like a link to my childhood, and with my parents divorce just months before she died, it was as if yet another part of my childhood was gone forever.

But I can see how it would be hard during ANY stage of life and at any age and I wish you the best of luck and lots of good vibes during the next few days. I say next few days because I found that the first three were the hardest and I thought I wasn't going to recover, but on the fourth day I had finally began to gain a sort of peace about the situation.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I totally feel you.......

our dogs health wasnt bad for a 17 year old....... he had the best heart that this vet ever heard on a 17 year old....... thats why it was so much of a shock.... he just stopped eating..... after he started having mega problems with his back legs....

when I thought about the scope of it all, he has been around for half my lifetime.... always been there. and just I know when I go back home, its going to feel like not like home, you know?

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I always have dreams that my dog is still alive. In a way I look at it as being a way of her letting me know she's still with me in spirit, as ludicrous as that might sound.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

IM sure she is, still matt.......

do you still live at home????? if so, Im sure she is still there in energy, beit it residual or otherwise....

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't live at home anymore. I moved out about a year and a half ago... finally.

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Totally. I didn't completely realize it until she was gone, but she brought a certain energy to the house that made things feel so safe and comforting.
    That's a good way of looking at it, and I don't think it's ludicrous at all.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

hmm you moved out at the same age I did, matt.......... and I remember you givin me shit about living at home.... but that was after I dropped out of college

11. ruski

ruski Senior Member

im back

pop the champers

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Well, I'm also here as you know. I never lost a dog (or had a dog) but I know what it was like to lose the cat I had for 17 years and can't imagine losing the cats I have now. (((hugs)))

13. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

i know how you feel.