Is a mmf threesome with my husband a bad idea

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by PrettyInPink4916, Sep 8, 2019.

1. PrettyInPink4916

PrettyInPink4916 Members

We both want a 3-some but I'm scared it will ruin my marriage
    So my husband and I have been married for about 3 1/2 years and we've grown a lot together in our sexual communication and experimentation. At this Point, he wants to see another "cock in my pussy" (his words) and I'm nervous. I won't lie, the temptation is there. I've always been very sexually oriented and its tempting to think about having a real extra cock instead of using toys. My hang up is that I want to stay "pure" for my marriage and I think that if I go through with it, I would be sacrificing my morals.
    For his part, he really wants it and he's trying to comfort me and make me feel better about it. But I just keep going over the "what-ifs" and my anxiety gets the better of me and it all seems wrong. But after a few drinks with my husband, I start getting tempted. And my husband's takes that as a sign that I do want it deep down, but I'm just scared. Which I think is true. I just don't want to ruin my marriage.
    Also, for a bit of background. He Had a normal sexual background. You know, banged a handful of girls in high school, had a couple committed relationships, sex in between. I would, say from what he's told me, he was pretty average. Some casual sex, one-time hook-ups, friend with benefits, and a couple faithful monogamous long-term relationships with someone he loved.
    Me one the other hand, well let's just say I've had a VERY colorful past. I was sexualized at a very young age and I think it became like a wildfire burning out of control. By the time I finished high school I already had no idea of what my "number" was. I'm estimating about 50. Then after that, everything spiraled out of control. I started stripping at 18 and had plenty of guys to choose from........and I did. I chose a lot. I was like a modern day hippie. Free love, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I was a free spirit and pretty much let my pussy drive the bus. It was fun and I didn't care what anyone else thought. But from my excursions, I got involved with the wrong people and was pushed into the sex-for-hire business. It's a long story but basically I ended up getting married to a man twice my age that I was scared of and had no love or respect for. It lasted 15 years until he passed. During that time, I birthed 4 children which he used as leverage to keep me there. Anyway, I think I slept with another 300+ guys. Most of them were "Johns" that my "husband" (at the time) set up and brought me to. Some were quick bangs because I wanted to, without HIM arranging or making me do. Anyway, his number is Lee's than 50, and mine is somewhere around 350-400. But that's just an estimate.
    So skip forward to now. My current husband, and love of my life, opened up to me completely about his past, and after a bit of coaxing and a lot of reassurance, I finally came clean about my while past. He kind of struggled with it at first but now he's okay with it all and even sometimes turned on about it. Which brings me to the point. This is the first normal relationship I've had and I made a promise to myself that I would hold true to my morals and integrity which means being faithful and honest and monogamous in mind and flesh. So we've come to a point where we're both wanting to explore our sex life. I'm tempted but I'm just nervous I think because of my past and I don't want him to think that I would be like I was in my past and I don't want to ruin our marriage.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Any advice?

2. GillBlack

GillBlack Members

Hey there, see my thread, literally just done this, last night for the 1st time and it didn't really work out, but my situation is quite different from yours. We're not married, I haven't got kids and maybe I don't have the kind of baggage you have, but happy to talk and exchange notes if it helps. All I would say is think about everything and plan things properly before you do this, I definitely wasn't ready and neither was my bf, even though he was the one who pushed and pushed. I think men like to fantasise but don't really know what they are getting themselves in for.

Jayandcay likes this.
  3. Tarp

Tarp Member

Sounds like you are not overly proud of your past. And you made a promise to yourself. The question for you might be, which would you be most proud of 1, 2, 5, or 10 or 20 years down the road: If you hold steadfast to that promise? Or if you caved in to your temptations?

Sexual emotions and desires are a powerful force. I think we all get that. Like GillBlack said, guys like to fantasize. Hell, it consumes much of our time. But, it is not at all uncommon for the man to feel sick once the fantasy has turned in to reality. This can lead to all sorts of emotional issues that can ultimately turn in to relationship issues.

Some people can pull this stuff off. It fascinates me a bit. I even envy it to a degree. But, for others, probably most, I'd say that some fantasies are best left as fantasies. Only you would know which group you fit in.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  4. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I have a friend and former fuck buddy. She wants a DP, cock in ass and vagina. She wanted to know if she talked her husband into it, if I would. I cared for her and at some level still do so I don't think I could do it without being jealous or something. Same with my wife. If she were some girl I met for "fun" I probably wouldn't have any issues with another guy shagging her with me.

5. MikeyH

MikeyH Members

Try with sex toys, hun, it going to be as fun as you can imagine without you feeling like you're back to your old habits.

6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Unless you are both 100% happy then I would think twice. The other complication is who is this third person going to be ? Is this third person going to start developing feelings ? Threesomes if not thought out properly can potentially damage the core relationship .So if you have any doubts then don't go ahead.

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Do what your heart tells you!

8. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

My wife and I just recently started playing and doing MFM threesomes. In our experience it has been fantastic. However, you both have to be on the same page. As for the "morals and integrity which means being faithful and honest and monogamous in mind and flesh" - define the morals and integrity of your relationship and not those that you believe are right by the general public. My wife and I approach this with people we don't know. We don't want someone that can come between us. We both view the other guy as nothing more than a sex toy. He is there for the purpose of our enjoyment. A giant, living sex toy. It has worked for us. If this is something you want to do then sit down and discuss EVERYTHING you can think of about it. If after having a discussion you and your husband still want to do it then have fun! Don't worry about what is right for everyone else. Go by what is right for the two of you.

9. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

Pertty in Pink,

I would suggest you two find another guy and experiment first. Make sure he is okay with it if it gets to be too much for either of you and one or both of you decide to pull the plug. If he is okay with that, proceed. If not, find a guy who will be okay with it if things do not go all the way.

The three of you get together and start slowly and work your way through some different activities to see how it goes. If either of you start to get stressed out or freaked out at any point, STOP. Remove yourself to another room. Walk away, give yourself some time and regroup. This is why the other guy has to be clear that things may not go all the way and why he has to be okay with it if one or both of you have to stop. Start slowly and with no pressure and with each other's full permission to stop at any point if you need to. Try the following different activities -

1: All three of are naked together but not touching each other.
    2: You touching other guy's (OG) nipples. See if your husband is okay with this. If so, go to #3.
    3: OG touching your nipples only.
    4: You sucking OG's nipples.
    5: OG sucking your nipples.
    6: You touching OG's cock.
    7: OG touching your pussy - no inserting of fingers, just outer touching.
    8: You kneel and rub the head of OG's cock on your face but no contact with your lips and no insertion into your mouth.
    9: OG kneels and rubs his face on your pussy lips but no licking, sucking or eating.
    10: You and OG lie on bed. You begin to slowly masturbate him but you stop after a minute or so (don't make him come).
    11: You and OG still on bed. He begins to slowly masturbate you. He does this for a minute or so.
    12: OG carefully and gently licks the outside of your pussy lips for one minute.
    13: You carefully and gently lick the head of OG's cock for one minute.
    14: If all is well and neither of you have gotten stressed out and stopped things, continue with the following steps as far as you are comfortable with.
    15: OG lies on his back. You mount him from above and carefully rub the head of his cock along your pussy lips. Do not insert him inside your pussy yet.
    16: You dismount OG and take the head of his cock into your mouth. You suck his cock for one minute.
    17: You remount OG and lower your pussy to his mouth. He eats you for one minute. Stay on top of OG in the woman on top position.
    18: If you and hubby are both okay with all the above at this point, try carefully inserting the head of his cock inside your pussy. Just the head, and be sure your husband gets a good view of his cock head disappearing up into your pussy.

By this time, Both you and your husband should have a good idea of whether or not you are both okay with having a MFM three way.

19: If both you and hubby are still okay with everything so far, carefully lower yourself down until OG's cock is halfway inside you. Make sure hubby has a good view and ask him if he is okay with this.
    20: If both of you are okay with OG's cock inside your pussy, slowly lower yourself down on him till his cock is all the way up inside you. Let hubby have a good view of this. Don't begin fucking OG, just stay stationary for a couple of minutes so that hubby can see OG's cock all the way in your pussy. Ask hubby if he is okay with this. If he is , ask him if he likes it. If he does, ask him if he wants to watch you grind your pussy on OG's cock. If so, grind your pussy on OG's cock.
    21: Ask hubby to join the two of you on the bed.
    22: Ask hubby to insert his cock into your mouth while OG fucks your pussy.
    23: Suck your hubby but do not let him come in your mouth. When OG comes inside your pussy, ask hubby to trade places with OG. You will get to suck the come off of OG's cock and hubby will get to stick his cock in your just fucked pussy that is full of OG's come. Ask hubby if he likes feeling your pussy full of OG's come.
    24: As hubby fucks your pussy, give OG's cock a thorough cleaning.

From #24 on, experiment, improvise and do whatever sounds like fun that everyone is okay with doing. I think by this point, you, hubby and OG will be able to figure things out on your own. Be sure to show this post to hubby and read through it together before getting together with OG and taking step #1 above.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes... :)

Backintheday likes this.
  10. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

If you're both not 100% sure, don't do it.