Is 8" too much for the ladies?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Incubus, May 9, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

im not sure about 8" but i know ladies always complain about my 11"

2. Incubus

Incubus Banned

See I wasn't really trying to have guys come here at tell me about their penis, like i said its inevitable, I found some very useful info from the ladies, I will try a sexual lubricant.

I also have a very kinky new girl Im with and she has a new techinque to sex i never tried and she can last for hours and so can i. I lay on my back and she strattles me and im all the way up against the very end.. (dunno the correct term) and she says it feels sooo good if i rub the end in a circluar motion, and it feels soo fucken good for me... we can go for 2 1/2 hours and then Im sore lol probably not a cure for a sore dick muscle!!:D Some of the girls replying to my message sound like real finds, maybe now one of you girls can tell me where the real horny into it type girls go. I am always looking for something new!

3. vanilla

vanilla Member

My man's about 8" too. I see him every week so like the other people said, each time, I pretty much have to get used to it all over again. But when he fucks me hard and fast, its an amazing feeling. Rough, wild sex is so animal like. Really turns me on.

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

man i need to get laid!

5. vanilla

vanilla Member

Zeppelina

Hahaha...

Me too... I missed it this weekend dued to some food poisoning. And reading these posts is definitely not helping me get less horny!

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

for me is worse since I don't have a boy to play with
    :p

oh well..

7. vanilla

vanilla Member

Will going to a pub help?Here, it's the men that get picked up by the girls and its the girls who disappeared after the night and never return or pick up calls.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

LOL that's hilarious!
    Talk about girl power, it's always the other way round!

I'm horny but I can manage with myself, will see what happens when i get bored..LOL

9. vanilla

vanilla Member

Aww.. hon, hope you feel better soon.

Actually, you know what? I feel so old because I haven't been to a pub in yonks! Man.... and also the friends I go with don't ever chat up any blokes. WE just go, dance, sweat it off and head home! Not even drinking! I miss my old high school mates.

Hey.. I mentioned that your avatar resembles you so much!

10. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

You qualify for the well hung jury.[​IMG]

11. vanilla

vanilla Member

Hehe...
    Yup.. There is even a soap opera based on that.
    Like my boyfriend told his ex roommate. It's the girls who fucked him. Not him who fucked the girls.

12. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

oh yeah I kind of look look my avatar, LOL!:)

that's wild! I guess it's true...we girls are feeling much more liberated, it's great!!!!

13. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

It sounds like hipforums is just full of these guys with 8"+ dicks...We should do a survey and see if hipforums average penis size is higher than the real average...because as we all know, people who use online forums anonomously report thier penis size so very accurately.

14. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

what you dont believe i have a 11" penis. I feel hurt.

15. Danielle

Danielle Member

Im just curious as to why so many men have to come on here and tell every one there penis size...Does it make them feel better or something? He didnt ask for no men to come on here and reply with thie penis size he asked a question why pst your size? What point does it make does it answer his question? Nope

16. Pablo

Pablo Member

You arent the real Peace! you stole her name at the restart!

17. Pablo

Pablo Member

how come whenever men do something the reason must be immature and stupid, but if a woman talks about stuff that no one could posibly care about shes just letting off steam, or opening up or something that sounds good like that, its the same thing

18. Danielle

Danielle Member

19. BoogyInYrButt

BoogyInYrButt Banned

I'm a full 3" and the ladies still get sore. What's with that?

20. Pablo

Pablo Member

sorry that was kinda off topic, im just beginning to get a bit pissed about peoples attitudes, i mean some stuff men do is dumb ego driven nonsence, just like a lot of stuf women do is drama to get atention. But ive lately heard all these hypocritical women (not you daniell) doing stuff like cheating and everyone acts like if a woman does it its for romantic reasons like "i just needed excitement, i felt empty" a mans reasons are the same, he just doesnt say it that way. And if women talk about their vaginas then its bautiful and some such, which im not saying vaginas arent beutiful, but if a guy talks about his stuff hes just being a jack ass, no one came in and just said "my dong is huge" or something, they all added something with relavance to the topic. This is largly a rant caused by other stuff but i had to say it to someone.