Irish Boys GLH 600watt led grow

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by growLEDhydro, Feb 25, 2010.

1. growLEDhydro

growLEDhydro Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello everyone.. I am here to simply post a journal of a grow going on right now with a 600w led using 3w/3 chip leds and 11 wavelengths for irishboy who is busy posting on other forums. Just want to show everyone what high powered led's with more spectrum can do..

Thanks for your support..

These first set of pics are 4 days into veg from clone..

Here is a direct quote from irishboy from the start of this grow.

'For those of you who dont know me my name is Irish Boy. i am a Medical Card Holder, with a prescription from a doctor to grow cannabis for my Medical Conditions.

for about the last year i have been growing and testing out different led grow lights, to find the best of the best and see if led are even worth replacing the HID lights we use. i was given several leds to test and show the forum members how the work. Ive used a ***** 90w, and free 180w, a free *** 126w. well this time a company called **** sent me a free 600w led light to post a grow journal and show you how their light grows. i have yet to find a led light to replace my HPS. but i figured ill give it one more try and do it big with a 600w led light. my goal is to see if this 600w led light can match 600w hps watt for watt? This light is different from any other light ive used. its a 600w 11 wavelength LED grow panel that uses 3 watt/3 chip High Power LED's at 90 degree viewing angle. all the others ive used were 1w leds in the past.

i am going to grow 4 plants on this test, all in 5gal pots with Sun Shine#4 soil.
    all 4 girls will be LST and veged with 24/0 light and allowed to grow up to 20-24" before i hit 12/12 to flower.

the clone i will be using are 2 XJ-13= Jack Herre x G13 (on the left) and 2 Hindu Skunks (on the right)
    today is their first day in their new home. they were feed with some B1 and very little nutes. the light is 30" above the top of the plants, i will move it close every few days to make sure i don't put too much stress on them.

EVERYONE PLEASE LETS KEEP THIS JOURNAL CLEAN OF TRASH TALK ABOUT THESE LEDS OR THIS COMPANY!! Lets give these lights a fair test and hold off on the Bash or trash talked at least until this grow is done, so we can see the results before we judge these lights.

Hope you guys enjoy this grow. kick back and put one in the air because were in for another long haul.

2. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Cool! we been needin LED journals, but shouldn't we move this one to the grow journal thread? I can do that if ya don't mind:>)

3. lewis11c

lewis11c Banned

Hello to you also I am waiting for this informativpe post for so long

4. JimTripp

JimTripp Guest

I'd love to check out the lights themselves. Lessee some pictures.:afro: