Ireland

Discussion in 'Europe' started by didge, May 13, 2004.

1. riddler123

riddler123 Member

Slan, ta me ina chonai corcaigh :D hahahahaha

Ireland rules ha... anyone from around the cork area?

2. amber

amber Member

So I plan on traveling internationally for the first time next summer after school. Ireland has caught my fancy but I'm pretty much clueless about where I should go there. I kinda just plan on packing a backpack and going. I'm definitely a freewheelin' sort. I traveled all of America by hitchhiking/spanging/doing tour/rainbow gatherings. Any suggestions as to which area I should definitely not miss? I only have two weeks and want to have as much fun as possible -- this will be one of my last chances to travel for quite some time. I definitely want to hit up a good pub scene for a bit. I would love to get down to some good ol' fashioned music also and check out some of the countryside, hopefully meet up with some chill' Irish folk who can show me a round a bit. I met a guy from County Mayo a coupla weeks ago and he was a blast. I figure he was just a lil' taste of what Irish folks are like and I'm hungry for more. I guess I'm most interested in the Mayo/Galway area.... Ummm I would appreciate ANY kind of info on Ireland that you think could be helpful to me. Also I'm not adverse to making some connections that could possibly put to use when I get over there... Well please feel free to PM me... or write me at gaiasactuality@hotmail.com or add me on myspace... I'm listed under that email, just mention that you're from hipforums or I may assume your a spammer....
    THank You!!
    Amber
    ...also I'll probably post this in a couple different areas of hipforums just to try and get some more feedback, sorry to be annoying ;)