Iraq Wants An Apology for the Humilation of Prisoners

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by K-Town Smackdown, May 26, 2004.

1. K-Town Smackdown

K-Town Smackdown Member

What the hell? Your asking for an apology for this? Fuck you! Your not getting one until we have one for Sept. 11, the dragging and burning of 4 soliders, the killing of Marines who were trying to feed your sorry ass. Fuck Iraq! The Arab Nation is obviously run by a bunch of dipshits who want apologies for this. We want an apology for Sept. 11. Iraq has humiliated our prisoners before in the past. Yet when we do this you want an apology? It's crazy, it just literally is crazy.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, nor did their gov't have anything to do with those 4 men in fallujah. also, you can't compare your bad actions to anyone else's, it's doesn't work that way. these things don't cancel each other out.

3. Maverick

Maverick Banned

http://www.intelmessages.org/Messages/National_Security/wwwboard/messages/826.html

It's an Al-Queda camp in Iraq run by Saddam. Still think Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11?

4. mynameiskc

saddam is GONE. out, kaput. he's not a member of the government. our soldiers were directly under the control of our government, therefore our government is responsible for their actions. those people running amok and desecrating bodies in fallujah were not in any way related to the government of iraq.

5. mynameiskc

and as for iraq being responsible for 9/11 or at least involved, even if that were proven to beyond a doubt, that would have absolutely nothing to do with the people currently in power.

6. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

I'm sorry Maverick..

could you name off the 9-11 hijackers that were Iraqi? I seemed to have missed that one.

last I checked they were all Saudi,Morroccan,and Emerites.

so what if there was an alleged Al-Qaeda camp in Iraq...they are everywhere. there's probably one in the Mojave Desert we dont know about.

Plus we all know that Osama and Al-qaeda have spoken against Saddam accusing him of being to liberal and denouncing his massacres of the Shiite muslims.

Saddam and Osama were never friends.Saddam was a businessman and Osama was bad for business.

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

*check post below*

8. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

It's called grammar check, please look into it.

You say "Fuck Iraq"....because they're doing the same things America is? What makes it wrong? Because they retaliate?
    I just adore your "The Arab nation is obviously run by a bunch of dipshits who want apologies for this". But you so outly stated "Fuck you! Your (grammar, grammar) not getting one until we have one for Sept. 11" Does that make you a dipshit? I think so....

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE ANYTHING ELSE....IT MAY GET YOU FAR!!!!

9. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Maverick...what the hell is this link? It looks like a message board to me. I can't even figure out for sure where this news is coming from. I couldn't find it on USA Today's site. And besides, the article even says that there is no proof.

10. Maverick

Maverick Banned

11. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

Maverick, that second link wasn't a true news source either. It was a link to an opinion piece by none other than Bill O'Reilly. Where's a real news article?

12. Maverick

Maverick Banned

O'Reilly was listing facts.

13. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Ya know, MAYBE your right, i personally don't agree that Saddam had anything to do with Al Queda training camps being that he hated Al Queda, and Hated Osama Bin Laden and his followers. BUT, maybe you are right, and maybe that article is right, but that STILL doesn't mean Iraq was involved with 9/11, it might mean that he had an al queda training camp, but all 15 of the 19 hi-jakers were saudi arabian, and the other 19 were afghani.

Peace and Love,
    Dan