inventions

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by cerridwen, Jun 1, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

THERE IS ENOUGH BRICK IN THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZEH TO BUILD A WALL 10 FEET HIGH AND 1 FOOT THICK AROUND THE ENTIRE BORDER OF FRANCE.

THE ST. LOUIS GATEWAY ARCH IS NOT A PARABOLS, AS MOST PEOPLE THINK. RATHER IT IS A HYPERBOLIC COSINE. THAT WAY IT IS MORE STABLE.

KERIMESKI CHURCH IN FINLAND IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST CHURCH MADE OF WOOD.

THE ST. LOUIS GATEWAY HAD A PROJECTED DEATH TOLL WHILE IT WAS BEING BUILT. NO ONE DIED.

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT USED THE McKINLEY BUILDING BECAUSE OF IT'S UNUSUAL ARCHITECTURE. IF THERE WAS ANY TYPE OF EXPLOSION INSIDE THE BUILDING WOULD IMPLODE ON TO ITS SELF.

THE PENTAGON IN ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA HAS TWICE AS MANY BATHROOMS AS NECCESSARY. WHEN IT WAS BUILT IN THE 1940s, THE STATE OF VIRGINIA STILL HAD SEGREGATION LAWS REQUIRING SEPERATE TOILET FACILITIES FOR BLACKS AND WHITES

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

clearly i think this was the wrong forum to post this... why did i keep this all in caps?

3. gary.newelluk

gary.newelluk Member

I wish they would build that wall and then maybe fill the inside with water.

4. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator