Introducing my new book, "The Politics of Pot: A Study of Facts and fictions"

Discussion in 'Political Books' started by politicsofpot, Apr 25, 2008.

1. politicsofpot

politicsofpot Member

Hi everyone,
    I just finished a book, based on 20 years of research including 15 years of self-taught law studies in freedom.

I used to have a booth on Venice Beach for about 7 years, where I taught all about hemp and collected signatures for legalization here in California. I worked closely with Jack Herer and i've been an activist in cannabis since 1991. I have owned and operated a freedom oriented website since 1997. I've been arrested over and over, and represented myself in court. The book is the summery of my knowledge in law and freedom.

The book is titled "The Politics of Pot: A study of Facts and Fictions
    Here is the link for more information: http://www.freedomdomain.com/Main/politicsofpot.html

Chapter 1 : Cannabis 101
    Chapter 2 : World Power Structures & Secret Societies
    Chapter 3 : An Introduction to Law
    Chapter 4 : The British East India Company
    Chapter 5 : The Con of the Con-stitution
    Chapter 6 : The Con of Con-tracts
    Chapter 7 : The Original 13th Amendment
    Chapter 8 : The Civil War: A Freemason Feud by Design
    Chapter 9 : Lincoln, the "Greenback" & Martial Law
    Chapter 10 : The 14th Amendment & the Anti-Slavery Scam
    Chapter 11 : Surprise! -- The United States is now a Corporation
    Chapter 12 : Lawyers, Judges, Word Manipulators & Other Con Artists
    Chapter 13 : Oil, Cotton, and Pharmaceuticals - The Rockefeller, Bush, Whitney & the Skull & Bones Connection
    Chapter 14 : The Federal Reserve Act & the Great Gold Heist
    Chapter 15 : Emergency Banking Act of 1933
    Chapter 16 : Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction (Asset Seizure & Booty)
    Chapter 17 : Commerce & Commercial Law
    Chapter 18 : The Private/Public Matrix
    Chapter 19 : Why Medical Marijuana Prop. 215 is Not Law
    Chapter 20 : Cases of Judicial Contempt for the Law
    Chapter 21 : Taking the Law Into Your Own Hands
    Chapter 22 : Redemption Song : The Song of Freedom
    Chapter 23 : Word Games: Criminal or Commercial?
    Chapter 24 : The Sovereign Activist & True Freedom
    Chapter 25 : The Prison Industrial Complex and Bonding
    Chapter 26 : The STRAWMAN is Dead! Long Live the Qualified Heir!
    Chapter 27 : The Pen is Mightier than the Sword
    Chapter 28 : Supplemental Documents and Sample Forms
    Chapter 29 : Basic Sovereignty Revisited - Non-Acceptance and Non-Consent
    Chapter 30 : Conclusion & Final Words

The book contains 30 Chapters spanning 300+ Pages of harditting facts concerning the world of legal fictions.

In this book, the reader will be taken through the history of law going back to the first Law of Hammurabi;

The relation of law to religion, and the natural law, "God's Law";

The history of secret societies covering the Roman invasion of Jerusalem and the creation of the Knights Templars and the Priory of Sion;

The history of the Rosicrucian and Masonic Orders, including the creation of the Illuminati and it's Jesuit influence;

The Glorious Revolution of 1688 and the creation of the Bank of England, along with the British East India Company; as the issue of

International drug trafficking and money laundering;

The founding of America, the reason for the Declaration of Independence, the creation of the Constitution and the subsequent conquering of the country by Great Britain throught the institution of the Bar Association;

The creation of the Federal Reserve System and the subsequent National Emergency, including the War Powers Act;

The families centered around the Oil, Pharmaceutical, and cotton industry who were directly responsible for the outlawing of cannabis in the United States, including the secret societies which they belonged to, like Skull and Bones;

The entire maze of codes called the legal system is explored in depth, and exposed for the con game that it is;

The meanings of all sorts of "foreign" terms that only lawyers have previously understood until now;

"Sovereignty" and freedom throughout history, and our relation to the state and federal government at this time in the present;

The various methods of obtaining freedom in the courts, without the use of a liar...er...laywer;

The various ways you can take back your power as a "Principal" and how to take control of government "Agents" and their "Agencies";

Simple yet powerful techniques for questioning the judges, attorneys and powers that be;

Learn all about the man behind the curtain, and find out the true identity of the Wizard.

This book reveals the complex system that has been foisted upon the people to enslave us, and reveals how the old system of Master and Slaves has been replaced by a new system of creditors and debtors.

Finally, this book reveals how and why exactly, cannabis is illegal in the United States, but completely lawful to grow, sell and consume anywhere in America.

2. Blondieblue

Blondieblue Member

sounds like a facinating book, will check out the link

3. kmarcher87

kmarcher87 Member

Hmm, sounds very interesting, I'll check it out.

4. jessej

jessej Member

These are very good Books to read. I think one or two I have read from these...