Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. chr

chr Members

Very new to experiencing publicity my true s dual feeling. Although I'm still doing it behind an anonymous name. I want to chat with others about what to do who to talk with how to act on my feelings. Oh well that it for now I live in Maine.

2. Jojomojo

Jojomojo Members

Hi I'm looking for a big hunk man with a big sick to be inside me right now please if ur in the Youngstown,ohio area u can reach me *some phone number which has been removed*

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

You have to learn to edit before you leave your post, that way you don't look a sick!

2 people like this.
  4. Fab123

Fab123 Members

Hello from maine I don't know what I am love my wife but like to have 3 some with her and another man

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. casualguy

casualguy Members

Bi male not out to my female spouse. Looking for chat friends to discuss this lifestyle

DaveTheBiGuy, snowmanb2 and Cocodust like this.
  6. wontanpainter

wontanpainter Members

Hi 44 bisexual female here married to a bi male.

DaveTheBiGuy, snowmanb2 and Cocodust like this.
  7. Cocodust

Cocodust Members

Hey everyone I'm a 31 year old bi woman in a bi marriage we have threesoomes with guys and girls and I love it :) love talking about it too and reading everyone's stories :)

DaveTheBiGuy, snowmanb2 and casualguy like this.
  8. Texason

Texason Members

I'm Rodney,texas, and I'm married 27 yrs, my wife and I have a very exciting sex life,and not long ago we tried ice, and I ended up crossdressing , and giving oral to a hot 23 yr old bi guy, and we both love it.

9. Texason

Texason Members

10. Texason

Texason Members

Bob wills country ,!

11. Texason

Texason Members

1 person likes this.
  12. Texason

Texason Members

13. Texason

Texason Members

14. Texason

Texason Members

I'm new to it also hit me up

15. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

18, I swing that bat hard, both ways and for the kill

16. RetailManager1976

RetailManager1976 Members

Hi. I'm a 40 year old bi-curious Male. I played around with a friend back in high school but it never went beyond oral. But I must say that I enjoyed giving the oral and have wanted to do that again plus try to go further ever since. I don't know why I haven't yet. Maybe it will still happen one day.

2 people like this.
  17. Devoke

Devoke Members

Bi-male here not open to spouse. Just looking for a good place to talk with like minded people.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

I live in Texas and although not new to the bi life, I have not been active for about 15 years. I'm really just about the sexual stuff. Not looking for love just a good time from time to time. The FWB type of relationship. I'm retired and I love to ride my motorcycles.

19. Iowaguy85

Iowaguy85 Members

34, bi male from Iowa. I've been married for 7 years to a woman who doesn't know. I'm faithful to my wife so I haven't been with a man in over 10 years. Just interested in talking with like minded people.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm 36 now and have been bouncing back and forth between males and females for 20 years now. It's funny, when I was younger I preferred the ladies to gentleman, then as I got older, it got to be about 50-50. Now, my preference goes toward men.

Had a long relationship with my high school sweetheart and when things ended between us, I felt like I was done dating women. I might have a fling every now and then, but it's been a while since I was in an actual relationship with a woman.

DaveTheBiGuy and ahsorandy like this.