Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

OK Ladies...here's a chance to introduce yourselves and tell us a bit more about you.

Welcome to the Lesbian forum !

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2024
    Beautiful Erica likes this.
  2. topper

topper Member

Hi there!
    Before I post anything here, I would like to have permisson. I have questions that can only answered by bi/lesbian women. There are several things that you might also inquire of me. My wife is currently enjoying bi/les pleasures with a close friend, with my approval and encouragement. I have also had the pleasure of being in a threesome with 2 lesbian friends. No, they didn't play with my cock, but I sure added to their enjoyment and we all had a great time. This seems to be the only place that I could expect to get a respectful or knowlegable answer.
    I would be curious about other married women who enjoy the company of other women and their husbands attitudes, if they know.
    I think we can all learn and love from each other.
    Peace, love and Orgasms.
    Can you dig it?

3. erzebet1961

Hi Baby....you might get better responses in the bi forum

4. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

Hello ERZEBET 1961.
    Im Kat aka mustang67. I m a 39 soon 2 be 40 Lez. I am happy some1 finally created a forum just for lez women. I was so getting bored of most gay/lez posts by men askin about dick size and other crap. Im in a great partnership w/ a woman who I had a crush on since H.S. She never knew how I felt about her, cause I thought she was str8. Well 23 yrs later I find her on another site 4 datin for Lez women. She never left our area in Pa. (Pennsylvania) she has been here the whole time, kinda like next door thingy. Anywho, I am a talk a holic and a smartass. I also am a str8 from the womb Hippee. I was at Wood-stock in 1969, even if I was only 2yrs.old and in cloth diapars. I got a pic of my mom holdin me and my dad smokin his bong and smilin. So, I was a hippee b 4 I could say the word. I am heavily involved in environment and am a strong advocate of marijuana becoming legal. I also am into politics. I love having a good debate w/peeps. I am also a democrat, so dont judge b 4 u know me. Thats my motto. Anywho, peace n good vibes 2 u , Kat

1 person likes this.
  5. MissMarnie

MissMarnie Member

Hiya guys. My name's Marnie. I'm 20 turning 21 soon. I've only been out of the closet for a few months now. I came out of a long-term arranged relationship which I didn't want to be in and eventually left and moved away. I'm in Australia. For the last few months I've been living with a friend for mine I went to school with who moved away years ago. Since I'd seen her last she's become a Hippy. It was such a change from my extremely conservative Christian uprbringing. She's also openly gay, though we're not involved. We've been living together and slowly she's been really opening my eyes to nature, earth and my own lesbianism. I really feel this is the person I should be.

Peace and love to all human kind, and to you all. I'm very honor to be among such fine people.

M.

6. erzebet1961

Its verry nice to have you amongst us Miss Marnie.....I hope you are comfortable.

7. MissMarnie

MissMarnie Member

Thanks Erzebet for the kind welcome. I hope to be comfortable not just here but in my own self eventually.

8. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Hey fellow lady lovers!
    My name is Bailey. I spend the majority of my time on the forums in the Marijuana section.. ha. But regardless, I'm a 20 year full time student in the great state of Vermont. I am bisexual and currently have a beautiful girlfriend who is living abroad in Africa. Because of this, I am extremely sexually deprived, haha. I'm out to my parents, grandparents, friends, professors and whoever else I meet in life. I'm really comfortable in my own skin and I do not define myself by being a lesbian, it's just a part of who I am.
    I hope there are more lesbians on the forums, things seem kind of dead! :(

9. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Hey Everyone,
    my name is Lauren, and I'm 17, still in high school. Not so much for the education because I was an early grad and came back to "upgrade". Lets just say I make my money doing "business deals" at lunch and such ;-). I beat box, and one day I hope to become famous for it, since there aren't many females out that can drop crazy beats. I freestyle a little bit too on the side. Most people don't usually suspect that I'm gay, because I'm just me.

10. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Hey!

I'm moon beam, 21, from the UK! I don't quite know what I am - but I am happy either way!
    I have a beautiful girlfriend who is the best thing ever in my life!!

I don't label myself, I try to be me each day and have fun!

Love and peace

11. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

Welcome Moonbeam, i-foot, miss Marnie, and Stella. Hello and happy 2 meet every 1.
    Life is what u make of it.
    So, learn, live, and love in it, and always, just be ur self!!

12. Nirvana56789

Nirvana56789 Member

Hey there..

I'm Karli..im 16
    Im very laid back and shy but very open minded..

I love film, music, nature, working out, watching sports, and reading

Hope to talk to ya soon!

xoxo
    Karli

13. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

Hi everyone! Funny realizing-I'm-bi-story: I've always been most attracted to redheads (being one myself), and I have finally come to the realization that the most beautiful redheads seem to be women! Now I know that love can't be defined by body parts.

14. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

My name is Autumn. I'm borderline lesbian. I'm from Canada & I love music, dreams, theology, marine biology and..flowers. :D & other things in nature. *naturefreak* Nice to meet you all.

Joie3 and jj212100 like this.
  15. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

i fancy girls and cant cum unless i think of being with a girl. im with a man and no chance of ever comeing out. but ive never been with a girl. can anybody help me i am always masterbateing to the thoughts of giveing pleasure to a woman.

my life feels like a liveing hell.

16. Howling Wolf Ruka58

Howling Wolf Ruka58 Member

Hey!! I'm new here. Just joined today. Kinda nervous but I hope to make a lot of friends

17. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

well... i'm actually bisexual, but i'm half-way lesbian, so i'm gonna introduce myself here AND YOU CANT STOP ME MWAHAHAHAHA lol

anyway... as you can tell i am a bit of an oddball. :)
    i am 16 yrs old, female (bet you never guessed) and am comfortable in my own skin. i'm from london and im a vegan, and i love to spend time with my friends.
    i have fancied women before, and with good reason... women are just beautuful creatures.
    my friend calls me a "hippy in denial", but i'm not sure if i am a hippy or not. i just like the scene. the people here are cool and so open-minded.
    anyway i call her "floral, not normal, satan's bumbuddy, vampire bitch" so ya know.
    (i'm just rambling on and on now... better wrap it up...)

SO! i'll be lurking round the GLBT boards... bye everyone. :)

18. wanted

wanted Member

Hello girls!! Wanted from sunny South Africa!! I am 26 almost 27 – broke up recently with my lovely girl (sigh). Trying to meet people from all over the globe – hope this is a good start!?!? Lol!

19. fishface4000

fishface4000 Member

i'm sophie :)

20. BlAzInIt4:20

BlAzInIt4:20 Member

I am new to this site, and i am so glad their is a lesbian forum. so i jsut wanted to say hello.. i will be making new threads soon [​IMG].