intrigue........

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mariecstasy, Jan 2, 2005.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

who intrigues you on here that you havent pm'ed or instant messaged but who's posts really make you wanna know that person more?

2. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

hmmmmmmmmmm?? i used to be intrigued but that person isnt here any longer. as of late, I would say that no one really intrigues me much. I am way to old for most of the people here and wouldnt want them to think i was some pediphile. ha ha!!

who intrigues you Marie???

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i am intrigued by spacer..thats why i made the post....and by templedragon

my intrigue isnt a sexual thing or a hookup thing, its just a matter that their philosophies and words i find beautiful or interesting....there are others that i dont know by name yet...i have been trying to venture out of random thoughts and my own forum more...

5. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i am also intrigued with spacer
    although we have PMd before
    he just seems like a tres cool guy

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

alex.........i got your christmas presents....you are so very sweet...and it touched me so deeply that you sent arianna stuff too...*mwah* (though i didnt wanna open the canadian chocolate money, felt like i should save it, but damn...arianna won on that one...)

7. alex714

alex714 To the Left

:) oh you did!! great...i was wondering what happened with that.
    im so glad you liked it, and that arianna enjoyed the chocolate. i figured shed be amused with the toonie and loonie coins.

8. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

why thank you alex :D and you are a tres cool girl :)

9. hiro

hiro pursue it

I got a present from Al I loved it!!!! Anyway someone who has intrigued me..... with bellfire01 and squawkers7.

10. alex714

alex714 To the Left

thanks em :)

and bellfire has also intrigued me.