interpretation advice

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Desos, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

so i was just listening to "What If" by armin van buuren on imagine, and it made me think about my first salvia trip. check out the lyrics.

so basically what happened was i was torn out of my body and then i flew up this pillar containing thousands of realities. the first reality was this life, and all of the other realities were mimics of this one. they seemed exactly the same but i could tell there were slight differences between them. these realities just slapped ontop of eachother, piling higher and higher. eventually i stopped flying up the pillar and somewhat returned to this reality. atleast i think so. it is kind of like i just entered into the reality where i was on the pillar at the time.

i never really fully understood this, and although it has given me vast insights into the nature of reality, i still just don't know what the fuck to make of it.

i beleive in reincarnation based on the karmic system, with 'enlightenment' being at the end of the cycle. could this have possibly been myself viewing thousands of my incarnations of this life?

2. neim

neim Member

looks like you are the master of realities and your previous salvia trip plus the knowing of the armin van buuren lyris gave you the power of being enlightened every time you want.
    not to mention the obvious connection with what most of us think is the ultimate truth.

congrats!

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

haha!~ hahahahahahahaha~!!!!

if i have connected with the ultimate truth, i guess i sure as hell wasn't ready for it. LOL!

i mean who is.

but really though, it's alot more intense and scary than i thought it would be, i always figured it would be like 'omg love is exploding out of me'

but it's alot more like

holy fucking shit, really?!