~~~Interesting..~~~

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by 8footsativa_chik, Nov 7, 2004.

1. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

How can you be attracted to someone but not be "attracted" to them?

Like theres this guy i sorta know and i sometimes see around, we've fooled around abit, you know; after a party kind of stuff, but we havent actually talked properly, thing is, im attracted to him but not "attracted". i've actually known him for about 6-7 years, never really talked to him, but theres something about him that fascinates(sp?) me i guess.

Im finding this really weird. i suppose im just venting but it'll be interesting to know why im attracted to him like that.

(did i post this in the right place?)

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Chemical attraction. It's my downfall, as well...

And yes, you posted this in the right place. :)

3. gloom is beautiful

gloom is beautiful Member

its cuz your drunk...thats happened to me before. and now, like a year after we fooled around, he's acting interested...
    ...guys are fucking stupid

4. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

nah hes not the one acting interested in me, im the one acting interested in him.
    I was driving home this morning at 2am and i saw him walking home, i think it might have been from work and seeing him just interested me some how, it was weird, like i dont think of him really, but seeing him just gave me alot of...interest i suppose. Or maybe for some reason, i feel sorry for him, i am really not sure. could be a chemical :-S reaction i suppose, dont even know what that is really.