interested in heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by younghollywood, Feb 14, 2009.

1. younghollywood

younghollywood Member

NEVERMIND. haha, i just read a bunch of heroin posts on here and i have safely changed my mind.

2. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Ha! Why learn from your own mistakes when you can learn from the mistakes of others!?

3. OxyGod

OxyGod Member

That's Another One For The Pharmacy!

4. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

Very true.

I would like to add: Heroin is actually pretty safe. It is the weakness of the user who succumbs to heroin addiction.
    That type of person will become addicted to any substance.

If you have a level head and use correctly, with knowledge. You should have no problems.

5. younghollywood

younghollywood Member

haha, i definitely am already more reliant on lortabs than i would like to be. i want to try it, but i have a terribly addictive personality. i'm just interested in something that will make my creative processes work better and painkillers seem to do it, oddly enough!

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

nah b. smoke your buds, if lortabs affect you like that, then don't even attempt to because you'll fail 95% certain. um, smoke your buds if you do which you should.

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I'm interested too, but I doubt I'll find it for a while. You should see the looks I get when I ask for oxy, HA

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

^ thats what should happen, those are people who know what the deal is or people that care about you.

you can also go to the straight hoods where everyone fends for themselves and is only in it for the buck.

9. younghollywood

younghollywood Member

i dont! smoking is something i CANNOT do. i never wanted to smoke but i actually have tried a few times, not to mention being "hot boxed" in rooms with my friends and it has never affected me. i always joke that i'm high resistant, but i wish i wasnt because itd be a lot better/easier than painkillers

10. GetHigh09

GetHigh09 Member

Then your not getting very good smoke.
    And jumping from tabs to heroin is a pretty big leap

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive only tried heroin one time last summer. it wasnt very good quality and i didnt really enjoy it. recently i almost got a bundle of some very high quality H. my friend has been doing it for 3 years and he says its the best H hes ever gotten. after getting hooked on opana i decided against it. 1. i dont want to get hooked a H. 2 ive heard that once you start doing H, things like hydro and oxy will never be good enough. i dont want to ruin my lovely pharms.

12. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

ehh ive done my fair share of h and oxy is still great in my book. once i started taking a bunch of oxy, hydro wasnt that good anyway so i dont know if h would make it any worse..but yeah, you dont wanna get hooked on h.

13. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

jumping from anything to heroin is a pretty big leap....with the exception of maybe crack? im sick of people on this board playing down their heroin use like its somewhat normal. i love opiates as much as anyone else and do have fun with pills....but people tryin to compare oc's to heroin....funniest shit ever. anyone who's shootin up H has gotta take a serious look in the mirror!!

14. china_white

china_white Banned

idk crisp, it can be really bad, heck usually is,
    but I know of a few members on this board who have been IV heroin for years,
    have no addiction, and use only 1-2 times a month without any issues at all

15. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

not really talking about addiction china...oxy's are very addicting too...although certainly not as addicting as H.

just comes down to i could never stick a needle and inject anything into my vein, let alone an unpredictable and possibly dirty street drug. the difference between that and insufflating clean pure pharmaceutical drug is just night and day. sure both are strong opiates, have similar effects, ect., but you can't really compare the two.

and im not here to knock anybody, if people want to talk about H use that is fine its their own choice, but its the people that downplay it to not a very big deal are the ones that make me sick because it influences other people. thats what makes me mad. I would normally not care but Heroin is some extremely serious stuff, there is absolutely NOTHING cool about it, and using it is about as low as you can get in this world.

16. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

What about insufflating high quality heroin?

And I'm actually glad to see someone bring up the sobering negatives to opiate use without coming off as a self righteous person who simply replaced their opiate addiction with an addiction to soapboxes.

17. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

I agree with you bro, and when I was just using Oxy's I looked down on H users like I was better than them because my drug was clean and coming from a pharmacutical company, while theirs was coming from some dominican on a street corner in North Philly. But, of course, eventually the price of Oxy got to be to much for me just to maintain and be well each day, nevermind getting high anymore, been to rehab, the methadone clinic and on suboxone, but all that is for another topic/post. Now, of course I think eeveryone would agree if 80s cost $10, I would never buy a bag of dope again in my life. But they don't, so I must spend $10 to get right instead of $40 just to be well enough to find money for the rest of the day to get to 'Try' to get high. It's a sucky life and I wouldn't reccomend you do it. Those users that China speaks of, I envy soo very much. I have tried many times to use sucessfully, once a week twice a month or whatever, could never do it. I am Chris and I'm an addict. I know this and next trip around for help, I must take it very seriously, but just talking about all this is getting me even more depressed than I already am from years of drug abuse and withdrawls and ups and downs... so to the OP, do not try H, If you can afford Oxy and can control your use, more power to ya brother.

18. china_white

china_white Banned

man I now feel so lucky that my use is never a issue