insecure about sex life

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by overthinker, May 9, 2013.

1. overthinker

overthinker Guest

Ive been dating a girl for 2.5 years, and i took her virginity. Recently, we broke up due to things i was doing, unrelated issues, and we were broke up for about 2 months. During these 2 months, we both had sex with different people.

Before we ended up gettinh back together, we both confessed what weve done, but she made a huge emphesis about the size of this guys wang. Bragged about it to my face and said that "i (me) was still the best shes had but only because i know what she likes" (hair pulling, positions etc.

Now, im adverage sized. little over 6" and about as round as a paper towel tube.
    she made it sound like this guys like 8+ and thicker. She kept saying hiw he would hurt her, etc etc but she got super into their sex life. Bought lingerie, massage oils etc...

She claims they did it less than 10 times, but kept a huge smile on her face whenever shed talk about it. Since then, shes shown very little effort or interest whstsoever in our sex life. Weve been back together for almost a month, and did it maybe 7 times since, but she always denies me.. Constantly. Never tries for it herself.

Ive tried discussing this with her but she gets upset and tells me that im being insecure, and i please her.

When we fuck, in some positions, early on she tells me "dont go so deep" but when shes warmed up she takes the whole thing...

Sometimes i feel like im just not enough anymore, and i think about it constantly. Has anybody been in this situation before? What should i do? Is it worth beating myself up over constantly? I love this girl to death but she really makes me feel inadequate now.

Advise..... Please!!!

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Communication is the key. To save this relationship, you must tell her how you feel about everything. Don't hold anything back. This will either lead to a loving breakthrough, or it will end the relationship, but it will be for the best.

Unless she's very naive, she knows she hurt you by telling you so much about the other guy. I suspect that she won't be monogamous with you. Sounds like she wants to play the field.

There's nothing wrong with your penis. You are average size, just like me, and believe me, that's big enough.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Dear Lord, It's You Again..:sleeping:.. Methinks Your New User Name

Should Have Been "Underthinker"...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. sunfighter

Fill me in. What's going on here?

5. overthinker

overthinker Guest

I dont know. But not what he thinks, lol.

Im a legitimate new member...

Sunfighter, ive tried discussing it but she says if i bring it up again shes ganna leave me. Maybe i need to try and reinvent the spark, or something.. Idk

Any other advice?

6. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

People that care about others don't go on and on about past relationships. When/if they do, it's for a couple reasons: make herself look good, leverage herself so you'll work hard to keep her, get you to feel jealous, and lastly make you feel inadequate. It sucks, and not loving or good manners. I would say you turn it around and introduce that maybe her constant bragging is because she is insecure.

7. sunfighter

It's very important that you not try to blame or make her wrong. Take responsibility for your feelings. Try using the pattern, "When you say X, I feel Y." Any person who can't stand it when a lover says what they are feeling is not worth having a relationship with. You're not going to have a great sex life without good communication.

8. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm about to give you my opinion, but I'm afraid it'll upset you. I think he wasn't as good as you for other things, but sexually, she liked him better, his penis was more her thing, for instance. She perhaps remembered sex being good with you, but after him, and after you two getting back together, she realized it wasn't as good as she remembered. She's perhaps struggling, wanting to feel with you as she did before him, but not getting there. Perhaps time will make she forget sensations she had with him, and she'll settle with you again.

If this is any consolation, my husband isn't the best lover I've had, but he's by far the best man and I love him with all my heart. Sex is very important, but it isn't the only important thing in a relationship.

Good luck.

9. overthinker

overthinker Guest

This is obviously the case. I just dont get it. I beat that vagina silly.

I just dont know if i can forgive her for the words she saif. I believe she IS being faithfull, and everything else is great. I guess ill just have to play this one out and see where it goes. I really wish this never happened, im tormenting myself over this. I always make her cum atleast once when we fuck, udually eat her out and get her to squirt on occasion...She wants no part of it. Im starting to develop a small weiner complex over this :(

10. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Ummmm...yeah, so she doesn't want any part of sex with you anymore and when you want to talk about she threatens to leave you.

Dump her and move on.

11. naughtysub92

naughtysub92 Guest

To be honest I think shes probably still sleeping with the other guy especially if she's talking about sex with him...its kinda like confessing without the confrontation jmo

12. overthinker

overthinker Guest

I guess its time i bite the bullet and end it.

13. evan_michaels

evan_michaels Guest

You need to relax!

Most women don't care about size. There will always be guys bigger and smaller than you, but the real winners in bed are the confident guys.

Confidence CRUSHES a big wang.

You won. She comes back to you. There's your answer.

Now if you can stop worrying that some guy has a bigger wang than you you will continue to satisfy her more than he will. Get over it!

14. abigail92

abigail92 Guest

leave..

15. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Her bullshit isn't about your cock, it's about HER character. Ew.

16. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

ya people are weird... I can't believe she'd have sex with you 7+ times and keep this up just to make you feel bad... which it sounds like that's what she's doing.

or maybe she 'tried' to force herself back with you but just can't forget that great kok.

If shes' making you miserable...

17. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Are you sure that this isn't all in your head? You seem to be getting laid twice/week so it's not like you're not getting any.

18. chad1985

chad1985 Member

What's a wang? I have heard about people being insecure about their penis size, but never a wang. Is that like your chi or something?

19. sunfighter

wang = penis

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's his chinese guy.