Inovative marketing,obama heroin!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 23, 2009.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

The Audacity Of Dope

Cops: New York dealers sold heroin branded with president's name

JANUARY 23--Add heroin to the scores of products that have been branded with President Barack Obama's name. Cops in upstate New York this week broke up a drug ring that allegedly sold heroin under several brand names, including "Obama." As seen in Sullivan County Sheriff's Office photos, the president's surname was stamped in red ink on small glassine wrappers that were peddled by street dealers. Investigators arrested five suspects for their alleged roles in the narcotics distribution activity. The branding of illicit drugs is a favorite of pushers, who have previously sold bin Laden heroin, Harry Potter Ecstasy, bricks of Teletubbies cocaine, and green-tinted crack in recognition of St. Patrick's Day.

[​IMG]

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Restaurants, bars, and grills, bakeries and delis from coast to coast have named some drink or food product after Obama, so why not market cocaine under the same auspices [​IMG]

Hotwater

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

No fucking way dude? damn if i was still on that kick i woulda asked my dealer for some Obama Smack

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I would buy one just to seal it up for an ebay item later :D

Next will be (Presidents Finest) for weed!

5. broony

broony Banned

.. What Have I Learned?

6. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

haha awesome. i would love getting smacked by obama.