Innocent,sexy,flirty

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Lvnfemale, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Men do you prefer your woman to act sexy, innocent or very flirty with you in public when you are on a date? Sexy meaning dressed very provocative, that she makes heads turn. Innocent as if she acts shy and is scared of what's to come but enjoys your company and flirty grabbing sucking fucking you everywhere and doing alot of flirty crap to get you a hard on. Please explain

2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Why isn't there an option of just acting normal and being yourself?

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm currently in an online relationship. In any setting, I'd like her to be flirty toward me, but also funny and just being herself. I'd like her to wear clothes she likes to wear, and not really be shy or scared. She's sexy regardless, so that's not a problem. I guess by all that, I'd like her to be none of the things you've mentioned. I'd like for her to be herself, and that's who I'm attracted to.

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I just want her to be herself! That is who I fell for and that is who I still want all the time.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Depends what you define as 'flirting'. If it's using their body to touch you with physically & the way they talk to you.
    I will sometimes take a risk & touch someone the way I would like to be touched by them depending on the situation at the time. Affection can be shown in so many different ways.

6. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

Innocent!! That just turns up the intrigue for the amazing things that will happen on future dates

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like the way some woman flirt with me at times. Its a bit of a turn on for me but I prefer chatting up woman I like that like me & they show it one way or another.
    Its surprising what personal info some of them will tell you if they like you.
    But I have been good at that type of thing anyway.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Man !!! Innocent (ie shy), and flirty (ie get you hard). Those are interesting interpretations. Dates are often not about the night itself, but the anticipation of future nights. In my case I will alter how I "act" to the degree of my attraction to them.