Inner City Fox hunting

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by ronald Macdonald, May 17, 2007.

1. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Is it legal to hunt and kill foxes in the city? In the countryside they can still shoot the fox but not use hounds to chase it. I wasnt thinking of using hounds, just catching it in a net and either shooting it or chopping its head off with a meat cleaver. It keeps shitting on our garden. I have tracked it to a hideout about a 1/4 mile from here and will now either wait till it comes out, jump on it and wrestle it to death, or I will do as I said with a air rifle or a meat cleaver

2. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

If it isn't posing any immediate threat just leave it alone.

3. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

well by living its posing the threat of crapping in my garden. last year I must have cleaned about 2 1/2 tons of its shit from the lawn and its becoming annoying, night after night it goes and shits there. hmm I know it isnt legal to just kick its arse its either leave it alone or hack its head off isnt it? will the RSPCA help me to hunt it down and kill it?

4. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Can you get it re located?

5. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Wow, your lawn sounds like the place to be. I might actually come and shit on it too....

6. westham

westham Member

yer me to heheheheeeeeee

7. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

:D ronnie bet you would"nt be to keen to tackle it if it was a lion or a bear .......maybe its a foxes glacier mint .

8. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

I would kick any animals ass that shit on my lawn including the two pervy people who obviously get off on animal shit sex (westham and peace phoenix) If I see you on my lawn having a shit I would report you.

Hmm threse not much chance of relocating the fox when this much resentment has built up. Ok its obvious no-one is saying "yeah go fuckin massacre its cubs too" so what do you suggest? I thought about getting in one of those people on the telly that train animals but someone said they only do pets. perhaps if I put some kind of electric grid down so when it shits it gets 2000 volts up its Rolf Harris

BTW I went inbto the back garden today and the dirty bastard is having a shit there too - that does it. I am going to learn some wrestling techniques on the internet and wrestle it to death. Would people pay money to see that kind of shit?

9. paulfreespirit

yeah yer could do that man but think off yer lecky bill

10. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Foxes usually like to hang around inner city environments or suburbs. Here in Lewisham we have lots of foxes going through dustbins and genuinely making a racket with their eery call. I have often looked out my balcony down below to see foxes chasing cats or each other. Generally they stay close together. Once we used to have a ground light which illuminated a traffic island bollard. Some fools destroyed the bollard so the light was glaring up. A few times I saw foxes taking it in turns to lay down upon the light. I think they liked the warmth. Foxes are shy creatures like squirrels but sometimes they are very close. The key with any wild beast is to stand very still if you want to look at them for more time.I have heard some people put traps out in their garden. They blame every problem that arises in their garden on the fox. Could have very easily been a rabbit or a duck who ate those flowers.

11. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Interesting....

12. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

LOL - yeah you got me there - very amusing - bt just dont come round to my house to shit on my lawn theres enough probs with foxes letalone some nutcase from hips

13. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Sounds like you need those nasty pellets that keep cats and hippies away!

14. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Get one of those ultrasonic animal repeller thingies - repels wild animals AND cats (you could probably hack it to repel small children too, in case they're shitting on your lawn as well)

15. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

i may just buy a couple of fox hounds and a horse i could keep it in a lockup garage round the corner. start my own inner city fox hunt

16. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey, Its free fertilizer, turn it into the ground, leave the lil critter alone.

In Great Britian its considered bad form to abuse a fox. You are behaving like some spoiled Yank.

17. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Fox shit actually kills plants and grass ! not very good when youre gardening and step in it either.

Actually I made a trap by bending two big branches down and then putting a rope net under about 1 inch of ground. the fox was having a shit - squatted down and moved the catch. the braches whipped upwards and the net catapulted the fox several hundred metres into the air over the row of houses at the back. I have a feeling that the bastard will be back though as I think I saw a parachute open, they say foxes are cunning dont they, well this one is a right sod !

18. paulfreespirit

thats a bit over the top init especially for the fox he might now be stuck in your chinmley .

19. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

No I am hoping he is stuck in someonelses chimney

20. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

What can I do about Foxes if they are a Nuisance?
    The most effective way to deter foxes is to make your garden unattractive to them. Clear overgrown areas that could provide resting areas, and ensure there is no food available to attract them. To deter them, the use of chemical repellents based on smell is recommended.

Repellant products include Scoot, Stay Off, Get Off My Garden, Wash Off and Get Off. They should be applied in and around areas frequented by foxes, and reapplied as necessary. Most foxes will choose to move elsewhere.

The Fox Project has an advice line that explains how to deal with fox problems. The number is 0906-272-4411 - calls are charged at 25p per minute. They also publish an excellent booklet entitled Unearthing the Urban Fox, costing about £5, which gives detailed advice on foxes and how to deter them.

However, you do not need to pay for information as there are many web sites discussing urban foxes, some enthusiastic about them and some aimed at advising how to avoid being troubled by them. Typing "urban foxes" or something similar into a search engine will find many such sites.

**Copied and pasted**

Its better trying other routes before killing someting thats trying to survive, its family was proberly there before your house invaded its life