inhaling nitrous oxide from whipped cream cans

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CaptainBeefheartFan, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I used to be the same way :)

2. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

man, i remeber back in the day, i used to get myself light headed off 2 liter cokes. i was fuckin wierd. but yeah, i'd like to try nitrous

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yes, canned air is different than nitrous. canned are can cause brain damage, neurological damage, and death!

4. Willy_Wonka_27

buying a whipped cream can for a high is pointless. its like 3 dollars for a 30 second high. get a cracker and chargers off of ebay.

5. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I had to get blood taken, for a physical to go to New Mexico, when I saw the needle I didn't fell indimidated. But it wasn't a tradtional syringe, nor a syringe at all. It was more of a pump, very small pump. It was thicker than the tip of a syringe, but it also had to fill 3 viles about 6 or 7 inches long, and a good 3/4" in girth. I tasted the puke on the back of my tongue, but I swallowed it because there wasn't a sink on my half of the 15ft x 15ft room. Shit was a freaky ass big room for just taking one personsblood. After the second vial was fill I had to swallow puke again and prop by hand on the wall behind be to stop from collapsing. I was white as shit and after the first half of the third vial I stopped feeling everything in my arm, and I couldn't walk straight at all. I couldn't fully extend my arm, the elbow would burn when I tried to straighten it out. I really fucking hate it.

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

and how much would that be? approx.

7. Willy_Wonka_27

it varies, but is usually 50cents to 1dollar per baloon. which is much better than 3dollars per hit.

search ebay for "nitrous charger" and "nitrous cracker"

8. Viruk

Viruk Member

Can you get them in grocery stores? It is a food supply.

9. Willy_Wonka_27

yep, in some grocery stores. i get mine at the grocery store that i work at, but ive never seen em anywhere else.