inhaling nitrous oxide from whipped cream cans

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CaptainBeefheartFan, Apr 11, 2007.

1. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

has anyone ever done this before? was it worth it?

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

lol fuck thaT, imo its going too far to get a buzz. ud be better off sticking with inhaling metallic coloured spray paint in a bag ;)

3. CaptainBeefheartFan

naw dude, its nitrous oxide, aka laughing gas. and they use it as a propellant for whipped cream, I'm just asking if anyone has ever done it before and just what happened and how good it was

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I used to do it as a teenager. Its amazing, of course :) But a bit stupid, considering how much they cost. We used to steal them though, not proud of that.

5. CaptainBeefheartFan

so it was good? did you have to put your mouth directly on it and close your lips, or could you just stick it in your mouth and inhale? because I am so afraid of choking its not even funny. and was it dangerous? hahaha, sorry man

6. Krsna Bhakti

Just put the tip in your mouth, and push it to the side, and inhale as hard as possible, hold it in and soon as your head starts buzzing numb breathe out. Yes, it is amazingly good, very short lived though. And yes, its safe :)

7. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Ive done it... its fun.. wish it lasted longer though.

8. CaptainBeefheartFan

okay, but you dont have to close your lips around it right? sounds fun, I am going to get some whipped cream next time I go to the grocery store and try that. How many times do you have to inhale it to get a good effect?

9. Krsna Bhakti

It helps to close em. And inhale the whole thing at once, trust me :) Its not difficult to do.

10. CaptainBeefheartFan

hahahaha, okay I'll try. It sounds like it'll be a shitload of fun. thanks man :)

11. darkain

darkain Member

its cheaper just to buy a can of canned air. But I always thought it caused brain damage

12. Krsna Bhakti

Nope :)

13. darkain

darkain Member

Hmmm, I'd like to give it a try then.

14. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I have done it, it isn't that great, it gets you lightheaded, but it doesn't get you fuxd^. And make sure you don't shake up the whip cream cannister, because it will not work.

15. Krsna Bhakti

well, everyone is different, but if a drug could make you feel the way nitrous does for more than half a minute, that would be the greatest drug in the world, to me :)

16. vactom

I hear that ^^^ Even though I wouldn't do it more than once or twice a month or so, it would still be a good drug. Weed, nicotine, adderall, and booze are the only drugs I will do more than once or twice a month.

17. Krsna Bhakti

Sadly, for me, booze is an everyday thing and morphine is at least once a week. Im trying to quit, easier said than done though :)

18. vactom

All the power to you, good luck!

19. Krsna Bhakti

Thanks buddy :) I am sort of a lost cause at the moment, I have been "quitting" for the past 6 years. Sometimes I do great, other times I fall farther and farther in the hole. My suggestion : Dont start!

20. vactom

Boozing is good, but isn't something I would wanna do more than twice weekly, and morphine I would try once, like most drugs, but if I hear a friend of mine that does it, and isn't doing good I won't touch it for sometime. Plus, I can't stand needles, so I don't think I would be trying morphine unless it were by pill.