Info on San Pedro

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by raincoast, Feb 16, 2012.

1. raincoast

raincoast Member

Hello all!
    Me and a friend are thinking of purchasing some San Pedro at the local shaman shop and i am very excited for mescalito to give me new insights in life and creative energy!
    Mescaline is the one psychedelic i have always wanted to try (I have done LSD and Mushrooms many times, and have experimented with salvia, 2cb, and LSA seeds).

What would be a reccomended dose? It would be my first time trying it, but i know my psychedelics very very well. What would be average (In dry pieces)?
    Should i just eat the dried cactus matter, or make a tea?
    and has nasuea ever been a problem for anyone?

Cheers

Tom

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would go with 2 feet which would likely be on par with about ~25 mgs 2cb in terms of intensity if it's a decent cacti. I would opt for a tea and nausea is an issue to a degree but I have never vomited from it nor do I feel it detracts from the experience really but it's definitely noticeable.

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I too am very interested in trying San Pedro for the first time... by tea do you mean the extraction recipe where you mash it all up and boil it four 4 hours then strain it? is that all necessary?

4. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

Tea, 16-20 in first time. Have fun!