Indoor Seed Advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by missbeeton, Jun 20, 2006.

1. missbeeton

missbeeton Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I was looking for advice on seeds. I'm currently on my second indoor grow using cuttings from my first grow. I didn't spend much on the seeds (10-15 pounds for 10) and was wanting to spend a bit more money on the next grow - like 50 to 70 pound a packet. Does anyone have any advice for me, I think I would prefer an Indica/Sative hybrid over 100% Indica but do not have a huge grow room. Also, is there a marked difference between the plants grown from the cheaper seed to something from a more expensive strain.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, any advice would be appreciated.

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Why not try one of Somas strains. I have heard nothing but good reports about them. Th seeds are another seed company who seem to win prizes year after year. My latest seeds were £35 there G13bx/ecsd v3. From head seeds. I also got some free sweet tooth #3 with my order.