Indigo Children

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by SIEKK, Jan 22, 2005.

1. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

The release of the movie "Indigo" is Saturday, January 29. There are several theaters and churches showing the movie but most theaters are sold out. This would be a great opportunity to learn more about indigo children for anyone interested. My aunt got tickets for me and about 10 of her friends and I'm ever so anxious to go.. :)

www.indigochild.com

www.indigothemovie.com

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

huh? never heard of this.

3. thumontico

thumontico Member

I don't know anything about it, but I have tickets for it, although I forget when it is coming out where I live.

4. mynameiskc

i read up on these sites, but it still doesn't really give you a clear idea of what they're talking about.

5. Disarm

Disarm Member

A couple of people told me I'm an indigo child (young adult now!). I read up on it a bit and it does sound eerily familiar..

If noone can find much info or decent info on it, go to a gossip website and look up kate hudson and her child (kate hudson apprently told a 'close friend' her baby was one), womans day magazine did a pretty good story on it.

6. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

7. mynameiskc

this sounds exactly like my poor baby brother. the school system has made his life a living hell. i had him reading and writing before school, then he spent the next 9 years in special ed.