indescribability

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 6, 2005.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

does anybody else ever feel so complex and confused that you feel who you are as a person is not only indescribable but undecided

2. Leecey

Leecey Member

Yes.

That's usually when i start cutting up pot, and breaking out the big fat blueberry brandy rolling papers.

;)

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

thats just too complex for my brain right now

5. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

yes, its usually the point when i just stop doing things and switch the kettle on

6. spinelli

spinelli Member

Yes I do. Its like we're made to think we need to be described or labeled. Our lives are flooded with demands for us to label and give the answer of what category we're in. Whats ur political opinion, whats your sexual preference, what do you wanna be when ur older, what kinda person are u, are u fat or skinny, are u smart or dumb, are u religious or non religous.

Its like we've created this society that runs on black and white that forces us to be confused with ourselves when we change our minds, can't make up our minds or when we can relate to a bit of everything.

It really does make people feel set apart and distant from society. Because here is this 'norm' of people all seeming to get along with their common minds and heres me who does'nt fit into any of their categories, whose thoughts seem to be more complex than their user-friendly way of thinking.

Lets all embrace our complexity, we're not robots.
    The more we comply with the categories the more our freedom is taken away from us.
    Complex individuals we all are.