Independence Day

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

What's everybody doing over the 4th of July? For all of you none Americans, I suppose this Q isn't really pertinent to you, but if you have plans, you can tell me about them anyways.

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

I have family in town from overseas. Going to be hanging with them and having a braai.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have to work but I've been on vacation for the past 9 days so I don't really mind.

4. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Show your freakin patriotism, and call it what it is; It's a BBQ, not a braai, man. Jeeeeezzzzzzz:patriot::wink:

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

joining in our local hometown hokey parade then partying at my place/neighbors place as late as we can get away with.

:patriot:

:party:

let the complaints about the U.S. take just one day off while we appreciate the good and go back to bitching on the 5th.

6. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Not a damn clue.

7. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Did you go anywhere or did you enjoy a staycation?

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Not sure about the 4th specifically- Dan has to work that day.... but tomorrow is our 10th wedding anniversary so Dan's taking off and we're getting a babysitter and going out to eat and maybe do something else...and over the w.end we do have a cook out to go to for a late 4th but other than that.... whatever we feel like I suppose :)

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Well, got a friend whose day off is Thursday, but chances are good his boss will take it off and he'll have to work instead. But I'm sure we'll go hang out with him that night. I think we have some fireworks from like 5 years ago in a closet. Can't set them off at friend's house cuz he lives in town, so maybe he'll have to drag his ass out here.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I went to the beach for the week. It's insanely hard to go back to work after a good vacation.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

NASCAR @ Daytona

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

13. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I gotta work.

14. deviate

deviate Senior Member

My entire beach gets fucked up and rides bikes around all day. And then we have fireworks over the pier at dark. I'll probably drink a bunch and eat some mushrooms.

'MERICA!!!!

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

No plans. I don't really care about America anyway.

16. azucena

azucena vagina farts

Hopefully getting my drink on!

just kidding I have kids. I'm doing kid shit.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Be careful with that. Over time the wick can dry out to the point where it burns extremely fast, sometimes instantly......I have the scars to prove it.

I just bought a new grill/smoker today. Going to smoke some ribs or whatever else I decide on smoking that morning, and drink beers all day with my roommate and a few of our friends. I would probably be tripping ballsack if I weren't dog sitting. 450 pounds of dog in a small apartment (with no fenced in area) is too much to worry about on LSD. I live in a major party area though, so were gonna set the grill up out front, with some beer coolers and some lawn chairs. Set my dart board up on a tree, and have a front yard party. I'm sure a few people will walk by and end up hanging out. During holidays and special events, the cops don't enforce public drinking laws In my neighborhood. You'll see people dragging coolers around with a beer in their hand all over the place.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Lol never stopped my parents.

19. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

shoot bottle rockets out of my ass

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So who did the US declare independence from? Maybe the British, but not the bankers who control the US economy (and that of the rest of the world) from Central London.

Nevermind, I digress.