Incubus gig!!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jun 3, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Hey these are a few pics from the incubus gig last night. Me and Moonlightstars whent :)
    me n moonie
    [​IMG]
    me
    [​IMG]
    incubus!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    on way back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hehe this guy had his bum pressed against the glass divider on the tube and he kept scratching his bum :D
    [​IMG]

yea thats a few of them... was an amazing night :) best gig ive ever been to and ive been to many many gigs :S
    Sorry they are so big :)
    Fleassy xox

2. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Wikid!
    They look fab, man i want to pinch that tube guys ass :p
    Looks like you both had looots of fun!
    I really like the way you have taken some of those pictures as well!

3. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

wow! a truely amazing gig.... it is actually indescribeable it was that good and the company for the journey there and back was also pretty great..... we almost missed out stop cos we both fell asleep....

But i would like to say thankya to fleassy for a wonderful couple of days and a wonderful dream ;)

tHanK YOu fLeAsSeH! (even wrote it in purple too!) *hugs*

oh and dandi.... i wouldnt recommend pinching that guys bum..... it was smelly.... then you'd end up with smelly fingers and thats not good ! :(

4. ArieStarshines

ArieStarshines Member

Oh i cannot wait to see Incubus. those pictures rock, i especially like the bluw one with all the lights twinkling. They got me excited!!!

5. ArtLoveMusic

hehe and thank you moonie for a wonderful few days too.. and really dont thank me for that dream :S .... i had no say it it WHAT so Ever... or its consequences :p

And yea your right totaly indescribable gig :)

i hope Ariestarshine you really enjoy them too and year the "back lit canopy with holes punched in it" is a beautiful effect :)

6. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

OMG , i wish I WAS THERE! Although, I will be seeing them July 14 in Chicago!!!!!!! I cannot wait.......how was the show? and how have you been?

7. ArtLoveMusic

heya babe :)

oh my god! that is all i can say!! ive been to a LOT of gigs and seens a lot of bands live and they just blew them all out of the window!! i saw them 3 weeks previously at wembly and i saw them in 2001 and they just totally out did themself!! they beat foofighters live! they beat every ohther band live!! *goes on and on and on and on about it* its really undescribable, but you will love it :)
    They play a different set every night which is wikkid and for the encore a different member comes on each night does a solo bit before the rest of them come on, 3 weeks ago brandon came on and played some blues on the guitar which was good but i think would have been far more better in a smaller venue because that was at wembly. But this time round!! :O:O:O:O:O:O:O DJ Killmore came on and did a quick mix set!! it was awsome!
    they also played Take me to your leader this time whcih they havnt pplayed in 12 years!!!
    AND they played drive with mikey on the piano. and and and and i could go on forever, but iwill stop now :)

8. TheMoroccan

TheMoroccan Super Un known

Seems alot of fun..

[​IMG] Keep on Rockin on a free world..

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

:) Great pics :)

10. ArtLoveMusic

thanks everyone :) its ashame you couldnt have all been there :)

11. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

looks great :) you and moonie are mad!!

12. ArtLoveMusic

lol yea we can be. its great to have a friend like moonie *hugs moonie* babe thank you for being you :p

13. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

:confused: mad.... mad?!.....

i'm mad.. fleassy's boring :p..... although she is kinda grose...... she did spit all over me.. and better yet.... wiped her flem she coughed up all over my T-Shirt.....

twas only fair i s'pose ;)

hehehe... its also good to have you as a friend fleasseh! w00t w00t *big hugs for the flease monster* *pulls a dread* :cool:

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Glad you guys had fun, awesome pics! did incubus still do all the old skool songs like "Hot Dancer"???????? Did you guys get to meet Brandon??
    He is super hott in person :)

15. ArtLoveMusic

nah they didnt play hot dancer like i said they DID play "take me to your leader" which was off the same album (fungus amungus) and it was also their first single. its a wikkid sont, great cideo and even better live, they played soemthing from every album :) even "fantasy" :)

hehe and moonie now theres no need to bring up the fact i spreay WATER on you at the gig from my mouth and that cos i have a cough i coughed up some greeny flem and you TOLD me to wipe it on your t-shirt!
    because then i could just go and say something like,..... YOU DID PEE ON MY IN THE SHOWER ONCE!! so i think i have full right to spit on you when ever i like :p

16. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

good pictures

17. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

now thats not fair.... that was meant to be our lil secret.... not everyone elses!.... plus i needed a wee wee :eek:

oh oh... and i told you the second time you could wipe your flem on my t-shirt as you had already done so without my permission!

*tugs on the dreadies harder* :p Meanie !

18. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

too much information guys!!! eeeek!

19. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

they played 'take me to your leader'!?!?! fucking awesome!!!! :D

20. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

wow,great pics Fleassy!!!! :) Very groovy :)