Incomplete List Of Sayings

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AMS351996, Apr 7, 2019.

1. AMS351996

AMS351996 Transsexual Space-force Member

-Light it up, light it up! (Chanted)
    -Stuff your face, pull your prick/stroke your cock/beat your meat/rub your nub, stroke your ego, sleep your day away and accumulate capital/acquire wealth/accrue wealth and perhaps replicate with new life that you have "assisted"/"aided-and-abetted" in sporing
    -Shut the gate, close the day, dance like a heathen, sing like a pagan, go to bed and stroke your demon
    -Don't be silly, smoke from a billy
    -Need some oomph, smoke from a moof
    -Smoke the smoke out of the smoke/drink the drink out of the drink/toke the toke out of the toke
    -Smoke up and smoke out, vape in and vape on
    -If you smoke you croak
    -No matter what I say, they'll do it anyway, regardless of the heresy, okay?
    -Drug's are for mug's, sold by thug's, as conservatives would have you believe
    -You booze, you snooze and ultimately loose
    -A drink and a smoke and a fat line of coke

-We don't inherit the land from our parents, we loan it from our children (critically important in today's modern era)
    -You don't help muslims/islamics by hurting/harming christians, you don't help ethnics by hurting/harming non-ethnics, you don't help women by hurting/harming men and you don't help gays/strays by hurting/harming straights (identity politics, true-and-through)
    -Might makes right
    -The right is right

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fool me once, strike one.
    Fool me twice, strike three.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

I used to smoke crack, I still do, but I used to too.

4. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Best Member

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If it's sweet and yella, you've got juice there fella
    If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

One of the best:

The innkeeper trusts his guests as he is himself

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

[​IMG]

wilsjane and GLENGLEN like this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Member

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :yum:

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or, from Oden

"wise is the man who sits silently at banquet, watches and listens. Fool is the man who talks nonsense and boasting. A glib tongue sings to its own demise"

wilsjane likes this.
  10. wilsjane

wilsjane Member

An onion a day keeps everyone away. :yum:

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Don't you mean garlic? :p

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Member

Ha-ha. The onion was one of my mothers old sayings. She never used garlic. She called it "that foreign stuff". LOL.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

"He's so scared he's shitting bricks"

[​IMG]

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember on futurama when Bender got scared and shit a brick. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I Lol'd.

16. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Perhaps the man who sits silently becomes more foolish. Just watching, listening, without really engaging. Passing up possible opportunities.

While the fool becomes wiser through trail and error. Taking chances, learning more about him/herself in the process.

Asmodean likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nein!
    Oden knows.

18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

What does Oden know?

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He's basically saying, in my opinion, that being a drama queen won't get you anywhere and over the years I find it to be true in social outings. That one person who has to talk over everybody, the ones that make up boastful stories, lies and deception will often trip over themselves.

Like he says, a loud mouth sings to his own demise. Whether that's nobody cares or is interested in them anymore or maybe a black eye and smack in the face. Then man who sat and observed doesn't get any of that and he's now aware just how much trouble the fool is and or could be.

He sits quietly, patiently, maybe waiting for an opportunistic moment to say something, to gain something like you say. But he uses his wits. He's careful, inevative and not a fool.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

Ugggh, I really had a aversive reaction to this photo for some reason.