Inauguration Day

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 20, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

The sign of the times.
    Tried to keep my chin up.
    That man and his puppeteer...I could have killed the person in Broadcasting saying it was a great day for mankind.
    That's what I hate most about Texas. Things like that happen everywhere, all the time.
    It's degrading to their intelligence, really, to go on and on about one man just because they want to be on the winning side.
    Oh well, in the end whoever's on top will be on top...

:p The word of the day is sexual again. Somebody asked me about creole and mudpies. Then I missed Luzianne. The kid who sits in front of me in Journalism had a pink diamond ear ring. He complimented my shoes and told me they were shiny. A very sexually productive day, if I do say so myself. [​IMG]

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

There was soemthing on tv about it, but I turned it off around noonish I think, prolly earlier...

3. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

We were discussing Bush's Speech in our philosophy class... we normally don't discuss current events in that class but it turns out that the speech has some pretty well-expressed Hegelian themes...

"History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty."... GWB was ripping off GWF right there.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Who is GWF :eek:

5. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

6. Logan9998

Logan9998 Member

I have journalism too! well..actually Introduction to Journalism...oh well.