Inaugural ball or county fair?!??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by see in blonde, Jan 20, 2005.

1. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

2. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

Well, at least she did get a couple of real nice pictures out of it... the one with the ground hornbills is gorgeous. I love ground hornbills, they're such gorgeous birds.

3. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Oh my...that's pretty comical.

4. element7

element7 Random fool

LOL, hell I can get 1.50 pitchers all night down at the bowling alley and see blonde pubises in bowling shoes.

5. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

6. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Sometimes I think so...

ugh...it's all so ridiculous.

7. urbangal

urbangal Member

Watching Democracy NOW! pictures of the protest, that person's speech of lies, the treatment of protesters by the police (non lethal instruments my ass), the counter-inauguration protest and the speakers there. They also had a couple of mothers who had lost sons in the unjustice war and lastly some bush supporters who sound like they got all their thoughts from the tv. One woman said the media only showed the couple of decenter from the troops not the ones who support it. Well, I'd like to tell her that there is a lot more than a couple of soliders who've returned speaking out against the war. Anyway, great commentary on the lacvious boring party while people died in Iraq and Pakistian. Great way to celebrate *spits in disgust*