In your opinion, what is the ''easiest'' psychedelic.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Shivaya, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

I've always thought it was mushrooms, but now on this forum it seems like alot of people are saying that for them LSD is easier than mushrooms. So now I'm confused.

2. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

does mdma count?

otherwise, i'd say shrooms

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Shrooms.

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The confusion stems from the reliance on an unreliable metric called, easiest.

In what way easy? IF you don't take supplements , DMT is so fast, hard, and short in duration, as to not allow a lot of time to be trapped into some freaky introspective.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

shrooms can be really unpredictable.

I dont have much experience with acid but from what I've heard from others, acid is more level. Shrooms can take you waaaayyyy out there in a matter of minutes and then sling you back to earth suddenly, but from what I understand acid is more of a level, controlled trip stretched out over a longer period of time.

6. Kamran

Kamran Member

DMT.

Shrooms are quite unstable but that's just my view.

Acid is really nice to control but only on low to medium dose. High doses can be ridiculous.

You can black out on shrooms and acid so beware.

2ce you can't blackout in my experience but be prepared to see some fucked up shit if you bad trip. Just stick to the doses that are recommended and you'll be a-ok.

Salvia is madness in a short space of time but it's quite lovely in my eyes.

I hope this helped :)

7. thedope

The think instability in shrooms might be related to the fact that dosage is problematic. Different mushrooms have different potency and this is true of both different species and within species. It can be hard to find a consistent sweet spot.

8. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

Well, there you go: the dose, a critical question.

9. thedope

I think it was Mckenna, was it, that suggested when in doubt, double the dose.

10. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Yup, dosage is a crucial factor.
    Assuming a moderate psychedelic dose, I think mescaline is the easiest in terms of being able to maintain clear thinking and outwardly function as if sober.
    It also has a more detached observer quality to it, so even if troublesome emotional content is brought up, it is viewed in a much different way than with mushrooms, which seem to carry a heavier emotional component into the experience.

After mescaline than LSD in general.
    But as thedope mentioned, easy based upon what criteria?

11. thedope

I forgot about mescaline. I had several experiences with peyote during a limited time period when I worked in Mexico during the early to mid seventies. Apart from gastro upset at the beginning, a sweet kind of experience.

12. Shivaya

Reading your responses actually made me think of something. The reason I want to do this is to deal with this internal turmoil I have. I tend to torture myself by choosing to stay in situations that I hate or avoiding the risk of changing my situation (jobs, relationships...) I stay in a ''safe'' place, by fear of negative things, but this ''safe'' place probably brings on more negative things (depression, anxiety, worry) than any adventure has the potential to.

I need to take a good long look at myself.

And now that I think about it, it doesnt make any sense whatsoever that I looking for an ''easy'' way to go this deep into myself and find out why I do this to myself, potentially purging years and years of negative thought patterns. I don't think this process can or ever will be easy.

Whether I do it sober or kickstart it with psychedelics, I'm going to need to get my ass kicked one way or another. Does that makes sense?

On that note, screw this, I'm dropping 25 hits of acid tonight. (haha, just kidding, could you imagine?)

13. thedope

You make sense. You could examine the real motive of fear and recognize that fear is not telling the truth.

Although fear sits on your shoulder and whispers in your ear, follow me and I will keep you safe, fear's real intent, is to keep you from going where you will, and because it prevents you from your own will your heart is wounded also.

Fear simply, is a liar.

14. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Mushrooms?? Whaaaa? No fucking way. Acid at every comparable dose is "easier", though on larger amount of acid u feel like you are losing your mind on the comedown.

I've done a few, and by far 2c-i is the "easiest" to me. I could probably OD on 2c-i before I started to not be able to handle the trip.

Mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt (≤30mg), DPT, 2c-e to me are some not so "easy" drugs. I guess by easy I am thinking of a drug that isn't heavy, kinda pushes you in a positive place, and lets you enjoy the visuals.

Deep = not easy (except for mushrooms, those are not so introspective as others. But they still feel deep. Probably because the confusion.)

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Acid is much easier on the mind than mushrooms are. The only thing that has been easier for me than LSD was miprocin, and that's probably only because it was a moderate dose.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Depends how you are defining "easy" as others have alluded to and what doses. In regards to heavy entheogenic trips, I find mushrooms easier mentally but LSD is not as heavy.

To clarify, mushrooms can pin me to the ground for a couple hours with a heavy nauseous feeling but a clouded mind in la la land as where LSD will make me feel like I'm losing my mind, about to a lose a tooth, forget I'm on a drug, etc. In a much more focused mindstate Which I find more mentally unsettling.

17. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

18. Reno91

Reno91 Member

fuck yeah, i tried telling my girlfriend that fear is built from lies, those blondes, it'll tell you what

19. Reno91

Reno91 Member

acid is up there, not sure about dmt though. shrooms seem to show me more illusions than anything really. it's like a process of elimination before i can find truth. too inefficient. one roll of mdma has helped me out more than 10 mushroom trips combined.

20. Shivaya

yeah i actually think I want to try MDMA. I'm not too stoked about the comedown though, but meh' ill manage.

The problem here though is that ecstasy is this nowadays