In remembrance

Discussion in 'True Love' started by BeatinFeet69, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

This here's a thread to honor those we've lost, those who were closest to us, those who we'll never forget.

Tuvyah, my beautiful baby boy, you made me realize what it meant to be a father. I didn't know I could feel such love until I held your frail lil body in the palm of my hand & watched you struggle for each breath. I didn't know such pain could exist until I watched that precious light fade from your eyes & felt that final clinch upon my finger & then that lil hand that had clutched so tightly fall limp on the incubator bed. I will always carry your soul's light in my heart. You will never be forgotten.

Colton, my second son, my heart, my soul. I regret so much in life but that I never got to see the light in your eyes, never got to feel the warmth of your precious touch is by far my greatest. I know you were strong. You fought for a full day & night even with a thrice punctured lung & all the weight of your heritage upon those tiny shoulders. I thought I'd discovered the deepest depths of pain & sorrow with your brother's death but sittin' there watchin' them wheel your lifeless body into the room, clutching your beautiful form to my chest..........I had no idea how deep such things could run. How cold my blood could run.....My son! My heart! My soul! Whatever afterlife there is may you have found your brother & wait for me there. I will not forget. Time, no matter how long, won't diminish my love for you both.

Judy, my stalwart, courageous, God fearing, ever lovin' mother. We may not have seen eye to eye on much, but your well of forgiveness was never dry. You knew that I was a fool, you knew that I was hardheaded to the point of arrogance, that I was astray at sea & you were my port, my lighthouse on the rock, my open door. Words unspoken, anger never apologized for, so many horrible things that I regret never havin' taken the chance to atone for. You stood by my side when my sons passed, held me as my body quaked from the never endin' tears. You reminded me what a mother's love truly meant, undiminished even though we weren't blood. Your compassion, your joy, your ever lovin' heart, & infinite wisdom & patience will never be forgotten. I know you have found peace with your God. May your lord & savior Jesus ever honor your selflessness & agape love.

tkm954, scratcho, Flashdown and 10 others like this.
  2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

In remembrance....my wife Misty
    Passed June 4th 2018
    She's holding our youngest, little Addison
    IMG_1633.jpg

3. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

To my paternal grandmother who died a little over three years ago, now. Died too soon, actually. She wasn't that old, but became ill. I miss her every day. Some days are worse than others. Her smile lit up a room, and she always knew what to say. She was classy, and I greatly admired her wisdom. Beautiful, inside and out.

I love you, nana. <3

4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I don't know if you can technically dedicate a song you didn't write to someone but this song here speaks to my soul & I always find myself bein' called to remember my sons whenever I hear it. So I don't give a damn I dedicate it to my boys

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Mom... I love you and I miss you. Could really have benefited from you guidance the last twenty years.

6. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I had no idea McFuddy, I’m so sorry for your loss.

tkm954 likes this.
  7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

UUWly4k.gif
    Thank you.

8. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

I am sorry for your loss also. I know what it’s like to loss someone and it never gets easy

tkm954 likes this.
  9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I thought it was something I could run from and just sort of swallow. I was wrong.

Whaddya gonna do, right?

Pete's Draggin', tkm954 and Meliai like this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A really beautiful lady, Pete.

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

She has a countenance that indicates a very pure soul.

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've been thinking of my uncle a lot lately because my family has been contacted by his son, who we didnt know about. I dont even know if my uncle ever knew about him.
    Its weird because to us he was always my crazy uncle, a really misguided but amusing figure who makes my family laugh until it hurts when we share stories about him...but to try to explain him to his son, who never even met him....he becomes more of a tragic versus a comedic figure

Also been thinking of my dad lately, who has been dead for many more years of my life than he was alive but with whom I have a complicated relationship even in death. I bought flowers for his grave weeks ago and still havent been. I should go do that

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

RIP to all my grandparents. And to my friend Lucas, you were so young dude!

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Mom and Dad...

15. tkm954

tkm954 sub

To my Mom,my Sister and Grand Mother,love and miss you.

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

We all speak and understand the language of loss in some way or form. Through speech, writing, pictures, painting, or anything creative. In the end.... it's truely about memories of love. The best emotion to hold onto and savor.

Where do I come from?
    How did I get here?
    How long do I got....?

Bye sugar bubs.

BeatinFeet69 and McFuddy like this.