In Love

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Lety, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Lety

Lety Members

Unfortunately, my story is common but a bit painful...
    I am 36, I fell in love with a 55 years old good looking associate professor who coordinated my PhD dissertation. I am married , mother of a baby boy, but even though I always preferred men, I had crush on women too.
    It seems that, I only felt attracted to women who later on proved to be lesbian or bisexual. As if I had possessed a sixth sense for detecting them, something unexplainable.

Now it's for the first time that I have a tremendous sexual desire towards her, and the way we met was ...weird: she came towards me and asked me how was I, held my hand, though she had never seen me before.
    The first time I asked for a private meeting with regard to my dissertation, I saw the look in her eyes when she glanced at me, it was the look of desire. Everyone who saw her picture told me that she is certainly bi or lesbian ( she is married ).

Now we are in a stage like about to become friends, simple friends. I am anxious to be her friend, it's the only way to find out whether she is straight or not...I hope not, coz I have awesome fantasies involving her. It's curious that I love my husband, my feelings for him never changed.

Please advise, she is not my coordinator anymore, we are in touch by email and only conversing about general stuff.